Super Bowl commercials - One with the Dukes!

Meadowmufn

I DID!! I DID!! I LOVED IT!! ITS MY NEW FAVORITE COMMERCIAL!! lol....sorry....Hmm guess I shoulda read the other forums before I posted about it in the NFL playoff one.... That was like one of only three I liked...I didn't think they was that great this year....But the one with Bo and Luke was!! :lol:

Having all those other classic tv characters in it was great too. You can watch it here. Loved the Falcons flag on top of the General Lee. ROFL.

I caught some of the game last night, but had to call it a day sometime during the 3rd quarter due to the time difference and having work today. In an era when most of the good sport is pay-per-view, I was surprised to find the game being shown live on the BBC. I doubt we would have seen the same commercials here anyway, but the BBC is commercial-free, so every time y'all had a break, our guys went back to the studio for a chat. Consequently I'm grateful for the link MeadowMufn posted, otherwise I'd have missed out.

For anyone who didn't see the commercial last night or hasn't had a chance to watch it on YouTube yet, here's a couple of screengrabs to whet your appetite. Is it my imagination, or did they digitally remove the camera that is normally visible hanging off the passenger side of the General at the beginning of the jump?.

NFLAd1.jpg

NFLAd2.jpg

One of my favorites was the little boy dressed as Darth Vader. He was so cute!!!!

Also, the Pepsi Maxx was cute when the guy kept eating the wrong food and the wife kept giving him good food. Then when he was checking the other girl out and his wife got mad and threw her can at her hubby, only to have him duck and the can hit the other girl in the head. OMG!!!! I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard!!!!!!!

Any one else?