The Return of the Killer Shrews!!

Redneck girl 01

Ok so I seen this..I assume its true....does anyone else have any other information??

hahahahahaha....I was on facebook today and I have James Best added as one of my friends...the title and picture caught my attention....This is what I seen on facebook:

2w49orb.jpg

and

27xqe0o.jpg

And for anyone who doesnt want to read my babble...the links to the website are at the bottom of this post....

But here is the write up for the movie on the website:

THE KILLER SHREWS ARE BACK,

A TV Reality Show hires CAPTAIN THORNE SHERMAN (James Best) and his boat to cargo supplies to the deserted offshore island they're using as a filming location. Thorne would have normally refused the job because he's been to that island before and stills sees it in his nightmares. Unfortunately, he needs the money and he's not getting much business these days. Together with his first mate ROOK (Rick Hurst), they sail - to a place Thorne Sherman never wanted to see again as long as he lived; the island of the KILLER SHREWS.

As the TV crew and two-fisted animal expert JOHNNY RENO (John Schneider) shoot their reality show, some of the cast and crew go missing, attacked and eaten in a bloody feeding frenzy by strange creatures. But tough as nails Producer STELLA, sleazy Director WILLARD and manipulative Writer LENORA couldn't care less about the human cost. They are ruthlessly focused on getting their show in the can, regardless of the body count. Only cute young camera operator MICKEY (Jennifer Lyons) and her on-again off-again boyfriend SAM grow concerned about their vanished friends. And Captain Thorne grows uneasy. Only he knows that the island holds hidden danger. Only he knows why people are dying. Once again, the place is crawling with giant Killer Shrews, the result of a 50 year old experiment gone terribly wrong. And time is running out to get off the island before they all turn into bloody Shrew bait.

Is there really anymore one can say about this?? I will watch it just because of the cast!! That and I love horror movies with fake lil critters in them!!

The one below is the movies website...

http://killershrewsmovie.com/index.html

This one is about the movie...but it also has the Original Movie "Killer Shrews" staring James Best posted on it so you can watch it also! I just did....I liked it...The Shrews were hysterical!! Can't wait to see them on the new movie

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/02/52-years-later-captain-thorne-sherman-fears-the-return-of-the-killer-shrews.php

Lookey who it is!! (I discovered how to take screen shots from my computer!! haha)

28jxfko.jpg

P.S. Watch yer toes!!

2pplmrk.jpg <---- Killer Shrews

P.S.S. I hope all of this made sense!