Hello

Swamp Molly

I grew up watching the Dukes. I remember watching it with my family growing up. I loved it.

Now that I have two boys of my own, I am really happy that CMT is showing old episodes of the Dukes. I have gotten the first two seasons on DVD too. My boys LOVE it! I love it that there is something on television that's good that I can watch with them. I also love it too that lately when I've listened in when they're playing, I hear "You're Bo and I'm Luke" and "Hey, let's go get Cooter." I think my boys have finally found something they and I all agree on - The Dukes of Hazzard is good and fun!

I miss the days where TV was good and wholesome and original. Today's shows are mostly reality, drama, or just don't sit well with me. I don't understand in today's world - people have to go to school to learn how to write - and they don't even write with imagination or originality. Years back, it wasn't uncommon for a show to go on for more than a couple seasons, and they were good to watch! Not too many shows now days..

My favorite episode of the Dukes is The Ghost of the General Lee. It made me cry and made me laugh. I thought seeing as how it was done in the second season, it was done real well - Sonny and Ben and Cathy were awesome. Denver - such a beautiful man all the way around!

Now... can anyone tell me how I get my avatar up? It's not letting me.

Howdy Howdy! Welcome to Hazzardnet!! I hope ya like it here...sure is full of nice people and great conversation topics...The Dukes!! :p It is always nice to talk to fellow fans!! And like Hoss said that is great that your kids love the show...Now they need a Dixie horn!! :)

I miss the days where TV was good and wholesome and original.

I may be with todays generation but I can't stand most of the crap on tv...and it is sooo nice to go back and watch the older shows like The Dukes of Hazzard...and some of my favorites: Gilligans Island, Mister Ed, I Dream of Jeanie, and The Beverly Hillbillies...

My favorite episode of the Dukes is The Ghost of the General Lee.

What a cowinkydink!! That is my favorite episode too!! It is just the one I remember most...andI LOVED it!! :)

Ok I will stop babbling now....again Welcome to Hazzardnet....Hope you stay awhile!! :)

Hey ya'll,

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm a long time fan of the Dukes of Hazzard and it's truly a pleasure to be here. As I write this my soon to be 4 year old son is watching The Dukes on CMT.. LOL.. (mouth hangin wide open) haha.. Good to be young!

I'm one of the fans that remember the very first time it was aired on television. lol.. (I never missed an episode). 0.0 I remember how excited I was every week just to catch the "New" episode with the whole family. It was some good times and I'm glad I have those memories. The General Lee and Daisy Duke, what's better than that?! LOL..

Glad to be here and hope to sit a spell with you guys sometime. :D

Chat with ya later...

Dave

Howdy Howdy! Welcome to Hazzardnet!! I hope ya like it here...sure is full of nice people and great conversation topics...The Dukes!! :p It is always nice to talk to fellow fans!! And like Hoss said that is great that your kids love the show...Now they need a Dixie horn!! :)

I may be with todays generation but I can't stand most of the crap on tv...and it is sooo nice to go back and watch the older shows like The Dukes of Hazzard...and some of my favorites: Gilligans Island, Mister Ed, I Dream of Jeanie, and The Beverly Hillbillies...

What a cowinkydink!! That is my favorite episode too!! It is just the one I remember most...andI LOVED it!! :)

Ok I will stop babbling now....again Welcome to Hazzardnet....Hope you stay awhile!! :)

It's nice to meet you. I'm really liking this site!

Welcome to HNet Molly! Always great to meet another fan of the best television show out there!

Have to admit..."Ghost of the General Lee" is my favorite episode to. All that emotion in it. Great show.

Thanks for the welcome!! It is the best show out there. I love watching it every night, and even sometimes when it's not on - we pull out the DVDs.

What an awesome avatar!!!

Swamp Molly is one of my favorite episodes.

Did you know that the actress who played Cousin Alice is also the voice of Mrs. Puff on Spongebob Squarepants?

I recently did a role play with Garrett that ended on Halloween. We had Swamp Molly and Cousin Alice in it. If you want to see it go to Role Playing-original characters and click on "Mystery of Hazzard Swamp".

I just love swamps. I'm not sure why. I guess it's because they're so relaxing and so full of wildlife.

What an awesome avatar!!!

Swamp Molly is one of my favorite episodes.

Did you know that the actress who played Cousin Alice is also the voice of Mrs. Puff on Spongebob Squarepants?

I recently did a role play with Garrett that ended on Halloween. We had Swamp Molly and Cousin Alice in it. If you want to see it go to Role Playing-original characters and click on "Mystery of Hazzard Swamp".

I just love swamps. I'm not sure why. I guess it's because they're so relaxing and so full of wildlife.

Thanks!! I love Molly and I thought her banter with Jesse was real cute. It's too bad they didn't have her around more..

I read up on the actors and actresses and seen that Mary Jo was the voice of Mrs. Puff - that's awesome!! I also seen that she was on Different Strokes too. I vaguely remember the part though.

I also seen that Neva Patterson passed away this past December. She was 90 years old!!

I was just reading what you and Garrett were writing; didn't get to Molly and Alice yet though. That's really cool there's a fan fic section. I might have to try my writing out in there some day. I've been writing since I was 11; it's what I'm going to school for.

That's really cool there's a fan fic section. I might have to try my writing out in there some day. I've been writing since I was 11; it's what I'm going to school for.

Great! Let me know. I'd love to do another one with Molly in it. I'll bet we could talk Garrett into getting involved too.

Another adventure out in Hazzard Swamp sounds like fun!