Great News! Season Two being released next week!!!

R.J.1984

It goes on sale tomorrow - I get off work at 6 in the morning and the store opens at 9 in the morning - I won't be going to sleep until I have my copy safe at home - so basically around lunch time because I also want to watch some before I go to bed. Working the night shift really sucks - but oh-well what can you do. The total cost for me will be $40.40 - I don't even get a discount - does that suck or what? Catch ya's all later!!

I went today to my workplace and they were sold out. Not surprising that they only had four copies to begin with. So I went to CD plus and got it there for cheaper. So from now on I think I'll be going to CD plus because they always get alot of copies and they do match their competitors prices - if not beat them. Now that is the way to do business. Haven't watched anything yet but I will once I get off the computer. But now I finally have Dukes Season Two. Next thing I want to get is Magyver Season One. I'll get it soon enough!!! Later all! By the way - I only Paid 39.89 canadian for Dukes Season Two. 8)