upcoming appearances for John

Here are the latest updates for John. I have posted a few of these dates before but a couple of them have changed so please go with what is in this message.

Personal Appearances:

January 29-30 Canton Hot Rod and Custom Bike Show in Canton, OH

February 11-13 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Birmingham, AL

March 26-27 Mega Con in Orlando, FL

April 29, 30, May 1 Anaheim Comic Con in Anaheim, CA

May 21-22 Big Apple Comic Con Spring Edition in New York, NY

June 17-19 Philadelphia Comic Con in Philadelphia, PA

Upcoming TV appearances:

February 4 "Working Class" 8 Eastern/7 Central on CMT

"Smallville" date to be announced

Please note that the appearance announced earlier March 18-20 at the Toronto Wizard World has been cancelled due to a scheduling conflict.

Please mark your calendars.

Phyllis

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Phyllis.

John's voice can be heard on Smithsonian Channel as he narrates America Wild and Crazy at different times. Too bad they don't show him, just his beautiful voice.

ATT-Uverse doesn't have the Hallmark Channel. I'm so bummed. I can't watch that show he did recently, but I did try to buy it. It still hasn't arrived and that was weeks ago that I ordered it.

• 2 months later...

John will be greeting fans at the Frank & Son Collectible Show on December 10 in Rowland Heights, CA.

John is the host for a 90-minute show "Opry Memories" reliving the best of the Grand Ol' Opry. It is being broadcast in June on PBS stations across the US. Everyone will need to check their local PBS listings for the day and time in their area.

Phyllis

Just wanted to say that my General Lee will be with John Schneider all weekend at the Philly Comic-Con along with another friends Hazzard Patrol car. Click the link & scroll down & you will see our cars!

Should be a great time.

Special thanks to Phyllis for posting the fact John wld be attending this event because that prompted me to contact them to get our cars in there with him!

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-pa.html

John will be meeting fans at the Hollywood Show in Burbank, CA, on July 16-17.

Phyllis

Edited by BC, Admin, to add: Also, John is at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA, July 8-10

Chrysler Nationals Show Info

Plus he's at the Marilla Car & Truck show in Marilla NY on July 30-31.

Marilla Car & Truck show

These shows may have been mentioned earlier by Phyllis who does a great job keeping us in the loop. Just trying to bundle the July stuff together here. Thanks! -Brian

P.S. I added the event link to the Hollywood show, to Phyllis's post. However, I couldn't confirm John's appearance there on his website, nor on the official event website. For that reason I have not included the Hollywood show on HNet's homepage. If I obtain verification I will add it to the homepage article.

• 3 weeks later...

Those fans are so lucky to be meeting and seeing John. He is very special. I met him at Megacon in Orlando in March, 2011. He was so patient and looked so fresh even after being up for hours, signing pics, and talking to hundreds of people. I wish the Hollywood producers would buy his projects so we could see him weekly on TV. I loved 26 Miles. I can't wait to see 10,000 Days. I wish I could buy the Doonby movie now. I'm always looking for shows and CDs on Amazon and Ebay, but I think I've bought everything that's available. However, I know there are still many more shows and CDs that are somewhere, but I have not been able to find them. I can only keep searching.

• 4 weeks later...