did you notice

Jamanda

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

In Repo Men, in the scene where Enos and Daisy are having a "man to man" talk, Enos grabs a lemon off of the Dukes kitchen table. At the end of the show, when Rosco sees the counterfeit plate in what's left of the Rolls, Enos is looking over Rosco's shoulder eating a lemon.

Just goes to show that watching season one episodes over and over again causes one to be too analytical. :o

Waiting for season two to come out. :D

I forget which one but we just watched an episode where Luke does his "Enos" imitation over the CB when Enos's CB is acting up. Amazing how Luke is able to sound so incredibly like Enos, almost as if Sonny Shoyer is dubbing the voice himself (sarcasm undetected).

This is a big step from Luke muttering like Enos in Season 1's Route 7-11 when he's trapped in the gambling truck with Rosco.

Rosco: Enos, how did you beat me here?

Enos: Huh?

Rosco: Will you stop using them dumb sounds and talk regular English?

Enos: Uh huh.

One of the season two episodes you can see the Hollywood sign, i forget which it is but look closely for it. It surprized when I had seen myself because you are thinking didn't they edit it out a little better. :) I mean when you think about it supposed to Georgia, right who agrees with me.

question : When does Rosco first debut Flash in the seris?

We just saw that episode. Rosco knocks the ladder down and cb's Enos.

Rosco: Enos. Get over to the theatre and get Avery. He's all hung up.

They certainly liked puns. It's almost as bad as when Boss wonders why no cops are "hanging around" while Enos is tied up and hung on the wall behind him.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 years later...
One of the season two episodes you can see the Hollywood sign, i forget which it is but look closely for it.
I don't belive this at all If i'm honest. Only the 'Hazzard in Hollywood' movie and the episode 'The Dukes in Hollywood' might have shown it, but 'The Dukes in Hollywood' wasn't season 2. You can't see it from the WB backlot as it is on the other side of the mountain. I don't think the Dukes filmed anything outside the WB backlot in Los Angeles during season 2.

Has anyone else seen it?

I know this is an old topic but users who use the forum now might have an answer to this.

I don't belive this at all If i'm honest. Only the 'Hazzard in Hollywood' movie and the episode 'The Dukes in Hollywood' might have shown it, but 'The Dukes in Hollywood' wasn't season 2. You can't see it from the WB backlot as it is on the other side of the mountain. I don't think the Dukes filmed anything outside the WB backlot in Los Angeles during season 2.

Has anyone else seen it?

I've also heard the rumor about the Hollywood sign appearing in an episode, but have never seen it myself (other than in the episode and movie set in Hollywood). Roth, there are two or three episodes in season 2 which filmed scenes in Griffith Park, but I don't think the sign is visible from the roads they used. One of the later episodes used the tunnel on Mount Hollywood Drive in Griffith Park, but I still don't recall seeing the sign. If anyone can pin down the scene or episode, I'll take a look, but I believe it's just a myth.

• 3 months later...
I've also heard the rumor about the Hollywood sign appearing in an episode, but have never seen it myself (other than in the episode and movie set in Hollywood). Roth, there are two or three episodes in season 2 which filmed scenes in Griffith Park, but I don't think the sign is visible from the roads they used. One of the later episodes used the tunnel on Mount Hollywood Drive in Griffith Park, but I still don't recall seeing the sign. If anyone can pin down the scene or episode, I'll take a look, but I believe it's just a myth.

I can't say I've heard this particular one. There's one or two episodes from the last couple of seasons I'm not as familiar with, but I can't say in all my years of Dukes watching (and rewatching... and rewatching...) that I have ever spotted this one.