NFL Playoffs

Meadowmufn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, I'm not standing alone in rooting for the Packers. S' about time.

Tho' I'm grateful Roger is rooting for the Steelers, given the track record of his picks.

I'm gonna say Packers 27, Steelers 17.

Steelers are a solid team, but I expect the Packers defense to keep the Steelers pinned down.

Now, on an aside, some trivia for ya! The yellow "Terrible Towels" waved by Steelers fans are printed in what State?

(correction from prior post, edited from "manufactured" to "printed" )

Tho' I'm grateful Roger is rooting for the Steelers, given the track record of his picks.

Good point Brian. I've recently flip flopped by changing my favorite NASCAR driver so maybe I should reconsider my favorite NFL team also.....

of course after the Steelers beat the Packers I'll go back to being a Steelers fan again.

Good point Brian. I've recently flip flopped by changing my favorite NASCAR driver so maybe I should reconsider my favorite NFL team also.....

of course after the Steelers beat the Packers I'll go back to being a Steelers fan again.

Too late to change your pick. Besides, I've been doing some checking, and it seems you're not allowed to be a Packers fan. You've picked against 'em from the beginning, and that violates the bandwagon code.

No cheese for Roger.

Is it Wisconsin?

I think the final score might be 30 - 20.

Yes, the Steeler's "Terrible Towels" are graphic-printed in WI. The towels themselves, sadly, are made in China, but at least there's some US employment in the final product.

Sales of the Steeler's fan towels benefit charities in PA. It's a win-win between the states of WI and PA in that respect.

Unlike the Super Bowl, which clearly will belong to the Packers. ;)