NFL Playoffs

Meadowmufn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*squeals* *screams* *jumps up and down* Hahaha not because the Steelers are losin :( They will make a come back/..but because I just seen the BESTEST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL EVER!!! It was the Best Fans Ever commercial...but it was a bunch of clips from the old TV shows...and I thought it was cool cause it had Fonzi and some others and then BAM outta no where....There's Bo and Luke flyin through the air in the General Lee!!! AHHHHHHHH I thought I was gonna lose it!! lol....My new favorite commercial...Did anyone else see it if y'all was watchin??

Here's the final score predictions.

If I missed any or if anybody wants to add one, do it before kick off.

Meadowmufn-- Packers-31 Steelers-24

Brian-- Packers-27 Steelers-17

Roger-- Steelers-31 Packers-10

waikiki--Steelers-27 Packers-13

LucasDucas-- Packers-27 Steelers-20

Was I close or what?? If the Steelers hadn't gone for that 2 point conversation, I would've been spot on.

There's Bo and Luke flyin through the air in the General Lee!!! AHHHHHHHH I thought I was gonna lose it!! lol....My new favorite commercial...Did anyone else see it if y'all was watchin??

I saw it too! That was awesome. My Steelers lost so the commercial was the best part of the Super Bowl for me.

Come to think of it, even if the Steelers would have won that still would have been my favorite part of the Super Bowl.

I noticed the General Lee was flying an Atlanta Falcons flag while making that jump. Ahhh, the wonders of special effects. I bet a lot of folks were fooled and thought the flag appeared on the show.

Congratulations to Meadowmufn for winning the Super Bowl contest. Predicting a football score to within one point is nearly impossible. I guess that's why she's the Supreme Superior Commander around here. She has skills most of us can only imagine. Brian and LucasDucas were pretty close on their predictions too.

Congratulations to all you Packers fans out there. It was quite an intense game.

I saw it too! That was awesome. My Steelers lost so the commercial was the best part of the Super Bowl for me.

Come to think of it, even if the Steelers would have won that still would have been my favorite part of the Super Bowl.

I noticed the General Lee was flying an Atlanta Falcons flag while making that jump. Ahhh, the wonders of special effects. I bet a lot of folks were fooled and thought the flag appeared on the show.

Congratulations to Meadowmufn for winning the Super Bowl contest. Predicting a football score to within one point is nearly impossible. I guess that's why she's the Supreme Superior Commander around here. She has skills most of us can only imagine. Brian and LucasDucas were pretty close on their predictions too.

Congratulations to all you Packers fans out there. It was quite an intense game.

I also called an interception and fumble before they happened. My husband thinks I'm psychic now. ROFL.

Mufn, you really hit that score right-on. Wow.

What a game, eh? Steelers put up a heckuva fight. They came back from a pretty good deficit and this game went down to the wire. A salute to worthy opponents. Sal-ute!

And a toast to the victors. Congrats, Packers! The cheeseheads party tonight! And tomorrow. And the day after that. And probably right up until the first pre-season game and it starts all over again.

Y'all are right too, about that NFL commercial. Seeing the Dukes and the General Lee in a Super Bowl commercial is friggin' priceless. YEEHAAA!