Sorrell Booke as Boss on Alice..

Hey,I'm new here but not new to the Dukes.I've been watching since the 1st Episode back in the 70's.I just found out something I didn't know,I used to watch the show Alice back in the 80's,and thought I'd seen about everyone of the Episodes.One I didn't see was in Season 8-Episode 6 Titled "Mel is Hogg-Tied",Sorrell guest stars as Boss Hogg.And what little I found out about the Episode is that Boss Hogg comes to Town to see Waitress Jolene,and then tricks Mel into selling the Diner for $1.I would love to see this episode,if anyone has seen it let me know more about it,and how it was...

Now THIS would be cool to see!

I never knew that Sorrell made a cameo as Boss Hogg in another show... Or anyone from the Dukes making an appearance as their characters outside of the actual show... With the exception of everyone going to Los Angeles to visit Enos in the Enos series.

I'm going to start looking for it right now and if I find anything I'll post it... If not, I hope someone else comes up with this Alice episode and shares it with us! Because this would really be something awesome to see.

I remember when he made an appearance on Alice and I want to say Enos was with him as well. Alice was a funny show (particularly the early seasons with Flo) and at this point, I think they were looking for ways to increase ratings and the Dukes were a hot show for CBS at that time, so they did a crossover episode.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...