Hello From Tennessee

LucasDucas

Just wanted to tell everyone hello. It is a pleasure to be on a site with so many great Dukes fans. I was thrilled when CMT brought the show back. The Dukes were always one of my favorite shows as a kid. My buddies and I would also find an excuse to play the Dukes of Hazzard. Luke Duke was always my favorite character on the show and everyone of us had a major crush on Daisy Duke. The entire cast was great.

Welcome to Hazzard County Lucas.

You sure sound like the kind of person who belongs here and we're excited to hear a lot more from you.

Earlier this week I heard Alabama's "Tennessee Christmas" on the radio. Any chance of a white Christmas down there?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Actually they are predicting some snow here on Christmas day. They have already salted the roads, got to love southern snow, lol. We traditionally run to the grocery story and buy a month's worth of groceries for a 20 percent chance of snowflurries with no accumlation.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Actually they are predicting some snow here on Christmas day. They have already salted the roads, got to love southern snow, lol. We traditionally run to the grocery story and buy a month's worth of groceries for a 20 percent chance of snowflurries with no accumlation.

Welcome to HNet Lucas...hope you stay around for awhile. It is always great to meet new great Duke fans as yourself.

Well . . . if you want some more snow, would be more than glad to scoop all of ours in Iowa and ship it all out to you. Already have a few inches on the ground and they are predicting more tonight and tomorrow. So sounds like we'll have more than enough to share with y'all. ;) (Am definately not a fan of snow!!!!!)

We traditionally run to the grocery story and buy a month's worth of groceries for a 20 percent chance of snowflurries with no accumlation.

I got a chuckle out of this quote. My daughter moved from the snow belt of Lake Erie to Virgina and she told us things were like that down there.

Folks down there don't know how to handle much snow....but, in their defense...the roads don't get cleared out very well because they don't have as many plow trucks. Of course, it's hard to justify to taxpayers to buy a lot of plow trucks when you don't get much snow.

Welcome to HazzardNet Lucas. From your posts I'd say you were a big Tom Wopat fan.

Folks down there don't know how to handle much snow....but, in their defense...the roads don't get cleared out very well because they don't have as many plow trucks. Of course, it's hard to justify to taxpayers to buy a lot of plow trucks when you don't get much snow.

Sounds like the UK and Ireland. Countries like Sweden expect snow, but it always comes as a surprise to our governments.

Recently I'm in hazzardnet, there are good people here.

I can not believe there was snow on Christmas, here in Argentina was 40 degrees

C, and we drank a lot of nice food and alcoholic beverage with

calories. imagiante Santa Claus, Santa Claus, "with the coat and beard

long, ha ha ha, a lot of perspiration.

Greetings and happy 2011. Where is the dukesfest2011 ?????:lol: