Tom's Broadway Career/Recording Career

LucasDucas

For any critics, who want to claim the Dukes didn't have great actors (Sorrell Booke was a terrific actor for example) all one has to do is look at Tom's Broadway successes. He has been in a ton of major productions and is a Tony award winning actor. He has also put out some really solid recordings as well and you could make an argument that he has had the best of the "post" Dukes career (though the others have done very well).

For any critics, who want to claim the Dukes didn't have great actors (Sorrell Booke was a terrific actor for example) all one has to do is look at Tom's Broadway successes. He has been in a ton of major productions and is a Tony award winning actor. He has also put out some really solid recordings as well and you could make an argument that he has had the best of the "post" Dukes career (though the others have done very well).

I saw Tom during his "Annie Get Your Gun" performance on Broadway, and then saw him on tour in the musical "Chicago." I've caught some of his solo gigs on various tours. He's always surrounded by great musicians and great acting talents, and he always delivers a memorable performance. He's a top-notch entertainer.

We usually announce Tom's upcoming gigs here on HazzardNet, but lately we haven't heard much news about him. Last I checked, his website had little to say. If you know of any upcoming shows or appearances for him, please feel welcome to post the info.

Welcome to HazzardNet, by the way!