2010 Christmas Party

RogerDuke

Does anybody have any suggestions for our annual chat room Christmas party?

I'll throw the first hook in the water.

How about Saturday the 18th from 6-midnight? (EST)

Since Christmas is on a Saturday this year it's impossible to get together on a weekend close to Christmas unless we try Sunday the 26th but a lot of folks are probably having family gatherings that night too.

Does anybody have any suggestions for our annual chat room Christmas party?

I'll throw the first hook in the water.

How about Saturday the 18th from 6-midnight? (EST)

Since Christmas is on a Saturday this year it's impossible to get together on a weekend close to Christmas unless we try Sunday the 26th.

I will be out of town starting 12/20, so before then would work for me.

Yes, you read that right. I'm leaving Brian and MaryAnne in charge of HazzardNet for Christmas. That should strike fear into the heart of any reasonable person.

Both sound great to me. I'll try to make both but I'll be later than most cuz I gotta wait til the kids are in bed. See ya'll there!

That sounds good. We try to start the party early for the folks across Hazzard Pond since they're a few hours ahead of us. I'm not sure what 6:00 EST is to folks like BoJames and Hoss but I know it'll be a late start for them even though it'll be an early start for Texas.

That sounds good. We try to start the party early for the folks across Hazzard Pond since they're a few hours ahead of us. I'm not sure what 6:00 EST is to folks like BoJames and Hoss but I know it'll be a late start for them even though it'll be an early start for Texas.

I believe 6pm EST is around 11pm across the pond. But I've seen both Hoss and BoJames hangin' around HNet when it's well past 1am there in the UK... Heh!

Actually, it might be possible to throw the doors open even earlier. I mean, we all live in so many different time zones (and have varying schedules) we'll overlap anyway. I can open the place up in the afternoon, like around 3pm EST (then have to leave for a spell to tend to some official business - namely dinner ROFL - and return after that). For those that make it to midnight (or possibly beyond), whatever mess there is in the Boar's Nest, you'll have to clean it up. LOL

So just come on by starting Saturday afternoon the 11th (and again on the 18th). As Loretta Lynn said, "Y'all come! Y'all come 'n see us if you can!"

LOL Yeah I've done it before I'll do it again!! I blame DaisyMae for my staying up late all the time...she has officially converted my body clock to American time which is really bad when i'm working!

Can I just say, I love all you guys so much around here. I know I haven't been on recently cause its been sooo hectic, but I do miss Hnet when i'm away from it, your all like my second family! I know its early but I really do wish you all a very very happy christmas and I hope the new year will be awsome for everyone.

LOL Yeah I've done it before I'll do it again!! I blame DaisyMae for my staying up late all the time...she has officially converted my body clock to American time which is really bad when i'm working!

Can I just say, I love all you guys so much around here. I know I haven't been on recently cause its been sooo hectic, but I do miss Hnet when i'm away from it, your all like my second family! I know its early but I really do wish you all a very very happy christmas and I hope the new year will be awsome for everyone.

And a very happy Christmas to you too, BoJames! Khee!