Thanksgiving...

Redneck girl 01

Howdy Y'all! I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to cause I might not be on here Thursday...so...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

So what are you all going to do this Turkey Day? First off I am going to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade...It is kind of a tradition for me...Then I am going out with my parents for a Turkey buffet dinner thingy in the early afternoon...Then later that night I am going to my Grandmas for our family dinner...but other than that I am going to take it easy....

How bout you all??

What a great thread...thanks Redneck Girl.

I hope everyone here will have a great Thanksgiving with lots of turkey and a lot of good food filled with great company and laughter. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

As for me, in another hour and a half or so I will be on my way to visit my sister for Thanksgiving. Am looking forward to it and should be fun as long as the weather cooperates...LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've got a lot to be thankful for. And I'm fortunate to be surrounded by terrific friends and cousins here and at home.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the holidays at a slower pace this year, and letting myself be in the moment.

While you're counting your blessings tomorrow, may you find new ones on the way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've got a lot to be thankful for. And I'm fortunate to be surrounded by terrific friends and cousins here and at home.

I have to second that. I've been very blessed in many ways and probably the best is to have wonderful friends and family around me.

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”

-William Arthur Ward

Colossians 3:17 – "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

Deuteronomy 8:10 – "When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you."

:) Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone. Staying at home this year and eating Thanksgiving dinner, family get togethers with my family tend to end in horse shoe battles, hehe.

Just to take care of any Thanksgiving leftovers, so to speak, we got a couple of email inquries that I'll respond to here, in case anybody else had the same questions:

Question: What happened to the annual HazzardNet Turkey Shoot?

Answer: Discontinued due to too many sharpshooters and not enough turkeys. I can only run so fast, ya know.

Question: When is the next newsletter coming out? Is it monthly?

Answer: The next newsletter will be out in a few days, which technically, is next month, which would make it a monthly newsletter in theory, though the last one came out just a couple weeks ago. Keep an eye on your Inbox or Spam folder, depending on how you look at it.

As always, thank ya'll for your readership. Here's hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving and safe travel back home. See ya soon!