The Dukes - cartoon series being released Nov 30th

DaneyDuke

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome!!

I'm so excited about this. I can't wait to watch it with my grandson.

Thanks for informing us Daney!

I'm thrilled that Warner Bros. came out with the Dukes of Hazzard cartoon on DVD. Prior to this there were a few bootleg, bad-quality VHS copies floating around the internet. I saw the The Dukes cartoon at a friend's house from such a tape and still enjoyed it. Naturally I was one of the first in line to buy the new Dukes cartoon DVD now that it's available.

My favorite ep out of the Dukes of Hazzard cartoon series is the the "Dickens of a Christmas" episode. It's just plain cute. As always, Jimmie Best does a great job with Rosco. I also enjoy the animated version of his dog, "Flash", who gets a lot more expressive in the cartoon, though he sports a hat that looks like something dragged off of "Hee Haw."

I'm also floored that Warner Bros. is paying attention to the fans. This is no small thing. We've asked about this for years.

And CMT put the Dukes of Hazzard back on the air. It's kinda funny, we'll all put up a hue and cry if something isn't on, or isn't available, but when it's right in front of us, we get kind of quiet. We can't be too quiet though. Warner Bros. and CMT like to know we're paying attention, too.

And CMT put the Dukes of Hazzard back on the air. It's kinda funny, we'll all put up a hue and cry if something isn't on, or isn't available, but when it's right in front of us, we get kind of quiet. We can't be too quiet though. Warner Bros. and CMT like to know we're paying attention, too.

Great point Brian. What do you think we should do to show our appreciation? It would be nice if you could start a "Thank Warner Brothers and CMT" thread with links and info on how to show them how grateful we are. I'm not sure which one of those two groups deserves the most thanks but I'm sure appreciative to both of them. In the spirit of the Thanksgiving season, they've sure made us happy.

Thanks Brian!

It's a good thing you have access to the internet in prison.

Having the opportunity to put your computer skills to work while being incarcerated is certainly something to be thankful for.

You do, of course, realize how bad that sounds.

Yes I have internet. MaryAnne might be unusual but she isn't cruel.*

*For those who missed previous issues of "HazzardNet/Arrest So n' So" dramatic Forum topics, please note that certain administrators were involved in the storyline. As was half the website, willingly or not. That's about all I'm going to explain here because the more I try to explain it, the worse it's going to sound. Why not read up on old posts on a slow night? Thank ya, the HNet Staff.

Where was I before Roger's comment? Something about the Dukes cartoon. Man, workin' here is like being in the cartoon...

Now I'm going to reply to my own post. That's always a sure sign of bein' completely nuts.

Anyhow, wanted to mention again that the first 400 copies of "The Dukes" cartoon series DVD set will be personally signed by James Best, known famously as Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane of The Dukes of Hazzard.

The pre-orders of "The Dukes" have been steady! But you can still get in on the first 400 copies, looks like. Or at least the first 300, from this point.

We're hoping to give ol' Rosco a hand cramp by havin' to sign his name so much. :D

Arrrrrrrrre you kiddin' me? Rosco used to write more speedin' tickets than that in a day. His writin' hand is in purty good shape. LOL.

You're right, but I'd still like to see him facing a big ol' stack of The Dukes cartoon DVD's. Heh heh. Better have a new Sharpie marker handy, Rosco.

If anybody hasn't guessed, Rosco is my favorite character in The Dukes animated series. Won me over in the first episode, when Boss asks for a candle and Rosco brings him up a lit stick of dynamite. Kinda sets the tone right there.