Who is your favorite Luke?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Luke?

• Tom Wopat
    • Johnny Knoxville
    • Randy Wayne
    • All Three
    • None of the Above

Was browsing around in under the John Schneider section and stumbled back upon the old thread of "Which Bo Duke is Better". Being a Luke fan, I decided to do a Luke poll.

My opinion varies. While I'll always be more partial to the original...

I do like the Johnny Knoxville version. I've been a fan of Knoxville's since 2000. I'll admit, he wasn't dead on Luke's character, but the movie did have it's moments, be them few and far (if at all) in between. This movie was made for the newer generations, not the older. And I think a lot of people tend to forget that little keypoint. I like to think on the positive side though (and believe me, that's rare) when it comes to this movie. At least it opened up to the newer generation, who probably hasn't even heard of the Dukes of Hazzard, a sort of...curiosity, I guess. It at least let them know that there was a hit and well loved t.v show about the Dukes. I know a few people who hadn't seen the series, but saw the movie. When they did their research and found the show, they fell in love with it. So that's a positive aspect isn't it?

But, I digress as I normally tend to do, and have no doubt, opened up a whole new can o' worms. *sigh*

Anyways, to get back on topic, Who was your favorite Luke?