One Word Song Titles

HossC

• 3 weeks later...

Once again, I saw Toby Mac w/ Brandon Heath last night and they were both great. Love this song...Toby has such energy that he puts into his songs and concerts. Love the dancing him and his band does on stage - it is shown somewhat in the video.

Hoss- I listened to half of Layla. That looks to be a long song. I like the tune and the rhythm of the song.

• 2 weeks later...

This has nothing to do with the Patsy Cline song of the same name :). It's hard to believe that this song is 20 years old - how time flies. If you want a recommendation, one of the recent YouTube comments was "i am a beer drinking redneck and this song is baaaad a:censored:".

Well I apologize if I used this one already, couldn't remember if I did or not. Figured it's great enough song to be used twice if I had already used it and it'd be a shame if it didn't get used if I hadn't used it. ;)

Though I don't go skiing or rafting or any of that stuff on the water as AJ is doing in the video, I really wish we had the nice warm weather it looks they have in the video. Little taste of summer. :)

Beep Beep - The Playmates

I'm playing the single word repeated rule :). This is the original US version about a Cadillac and a Nash Rambler. The UK version was about a limousine and a bubble car (I don't think the BBC would play the song with a brand name in it - this was 1958). Sonny Shroyer does a very funny version of this song about a Cadillac and a Volkswagen. It's so 'Enos', but I can't find a video anywhere. Here's a link to Amazon where you can listen to a short clip of his version.

Another Johnny Cash song. Has a haunty and sad sound to it. One of his newer songs. Remember when this song came out and the controversy that it brought because it was either wrote or produced by a rap singer. I do like the song, but found it odd that a country artist would turn to a rap singer -the two genres seem to be as different as can be from one another. My opinion of course. ;)

Desperado - Johnny Cash

Another cover by Johnny Cash, this time of The Eagles, and also on American IV: The Man Comes Around.

Another Johnny Cash song. Has a haunty and sad sound to it. One of his newer songs. Remember when this song came out and the controversy that it brought because it was either wrote or produced by a rap singer. I do like the song, but found it odd that a country artist would turn to a rap singer -the two genres seem to be as different as can be from one another. My opinion of course. ;)

The

was written by Trent Reznor and recorded by his industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails on their album The Downward Spiral. I actually went to see them live on that tour.