One Word Song Titles

HossC

Last Friday marked the first anniversary of a crime against music. I wouldn't dare inflict the original on y'all, but this version makes me smile:

OK, it's really Mike Bauer, but the comments are worth reading. Lots of people sharing experiences of listening to this version in Vietnam or on road trips :).

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some original U2:

Bad - U2 (From Live Aid)

Capt, I have an EP by another Irish group called 'The Joshua Trio'. Believe it or not they did U2 covers. The EP only has three tracks and the only one I could find on YouTube is

(the other two are 'Where The Streets Have No Name' and 'Bad'). I like fun covers - see what you think.

Hoss - pretty original cover of "The Fly". I like originallity like that . It immediately reminded me of band we have here in the USA called Hayseed Dixie. They do a ton of covers bluegrass style. I have a couple of CDs and they are a fun band to listen to.

I also have a few Hayseed Dixie CDs - they always make me smile when they come on my MP3 player. Here's one of theirs that fits this thread:

• 1 month later...