One Word Song Titles

HossC

I haven't used Kenny's song for a while now so I figured it was time to go back to his music. I can't get enough of his music and I love this song. I love the whole album "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem" that it came off of. It's a great album...then again, I like all of his songs.

(Hoss...sounds right. Saw Nine Inche Nails title Hurt after my video was done and was wondering if it was them that wrote it or produced it. It don't matter. It's a good song. Heard of the band, but not their music. I guess I stick with Country and Christian genres in music...with the exception of the New Kids on the Block. Though I bet they put on a great performance for you Hoss and to anyone who does like that kind of music. :))

Beep Beep - The Playmates

I'm playing the single word repeated rule :). This is the original US version about a Cadillac and a Nash Rambler. The UK version was about a limousine and a bubble car (I don't think the BBC would play the song with a brand name in it - this was 1958). Sonny Shroyer does a very funny version of this song about a Cadillac and a Volkswagen. It's so 'Enos', but I can't find a video anywhere. Here's a link to Amazon where you can listen to a short clip of his version.

Technically, that's a two word title, but since it's the same word twice, I'll give ya a pass. LOL.

MaryAnne, didn't you use "Fire" as an inspiration in one of your fics? LOL. I clearly seem to recall the words "I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!" in one of your fics, but I can't remember which one. Or maybe I'm just going senile...

Technically, that's a two word title, but since it's the same word twice, I'll give ya a pass. LOL.

MaryAnne, didn't you use "Fire" as an inspiration in one of your fics? LOL. I clearly seem to recall the words "I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!" in one of your fics, but I can't remember which one. Or maybe I'm just going senile...

Mufn, is this http://www.blueinkfiction.com/TGAHDOH/CROSSFIRE/crossfire12.htm it?

Fun video directed by Ade Edmondson, star of '80s/'90s British comedies such as 'The Young Ones', husband of Jennifer Saunders, and last night he appeared on TV dancing 'The Dying Swan' for charity :). It looks like a collaboration between Salvador Dali and MC Escher.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I do believe I used this one already so please forgive me, but am looking forward to the warm weather of summer and the fact that in two months will be seeing the New Kids with the Backstreet Boys in two months as well just made me use it again. Love the song and the beginning of the video, but shows too much skin for my liking through out the video. All the same, love the song by a great group.

Anyone else watch "Blue Bloods" on CBS Friday night (other than me)? Donnie Wahlberg (NKOTB member in white hat, goatee) plays Danny Ragen the older brother, veteran police officer. Great show if you ask me, but I am biased in my opinion. ;) (Also has Tom Seleck as Danny's dad and the police commissioner.)

This is the original 2006 version by the band from Liverpool. Music producer Mark Ronson had a bigger hit with

(from the album 'Version') featuring vocals by Amy Winehouse in 2007. Neither version seems to have charted in the US, and the song didn't enter the US charts until 2010 when it was covered by the cast of 'Glee' - I'm sure that version is on YouTube if that's what you're into.

What a disappointment Garrett. There I was looking forward to listening to NKOTB and you mix the link up with Restless Heart from 'Musical Chairs'. The NKOTB song can be found

• 1 month later...

(Video from the Daytona 500 race...was great to see Trevor Bayne wins. Sure hope he gets feeling better real fast!)

"Sideways" Dierks Bently singing on the prerace show of Daytona (NASCAR version)

Sorry to post the same song three times, but I had a hard time chosing which one to pick. :) Like the NASCAR version best of all, but enjoyed both videos of so decided to share 'em with y'all...and thought I might as well as include the original song. Doesn't seem that long ago I was watching him on the pre race show at Daytona. Love the video recap of the Daytona race of the first one.

Brad Paisley wrote this song especially for William Shatner. It's from the great 2004 album 'Has Been'. I originally bought it for cover of

with backing vocals by Joe Jackson (the
is by British band Pulp), but I really like this song too. The album was produced and arranged by Ben Folds.

OK I am seriously cheating wit this one but I had to post it! It is the New Kids on the Blocks singing with Backstreet Boys...they have combined several of their songs toghether into one great song. It has me even more excited about my concert in two weeks when I get to see 'em both in Chicago! Was and am still a huge New Kids fan, though I do remember owning the BackStreet Boys' first album and remember some of their songs, wasn't as big of a fan of them as the New Kids; but it is great to see or hear them together like this. Or at least to me.

Sorry to cheat on the thread, but had to post it...to excited not to. Just a warning, towards the end they do have a few unappropriate dance moves

:(. And as not to get my character a bad rep or anything...Garrett is only a screen name. HA HA.

Hardway - Elevator Fight

This catchy song was used for a perfume advert (from reading the comments it was Vera Wang). The group is fronted by Zoe Kravitz, daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet. They don't seem to have a album out yet.

I liked the way they covered Weird Al's Ebay song in the medley, but they got all the words wrong and never even mentioned the 'Dukes of Hazzard ashtray' ;).