One Word Song Titles

HossC

One word song titles seem to be unpopular in the Musical Chairs thread due to the way they limit the options. There are many great songs out there with only one word in their title (several came up on my MP3 player on my way home tonight), and quite a few of these are never likely to come up in Musical Chairs, so I thought I'd start this thread to collect some of these songs.

Very simple rules:

One words song titles only - there doesn't have to be any connection between posts. Limit yourself to one song per post. Include a link to the song if you can - not essential, but it's interesting to hear other peoples' taste in music. Feel free to include any comments or trivia about the songs and/or artists.

I'll start with a song that needs no introduction:

Edited by HossC
Replaced missing video.

Dice - Finley Quaye

This is a beautiful song that features the talents of Beth Orton and William Orbit. Beth Orton's original version, Roll The Dice, first appeared on a 1993 album called 'Superpinkmandy', but sadly only 5000 copies were pressed for a Japan only release.

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker

That was unexpected, but brought a smile to my face - just what I was looking for.