Scrapbooking

waikiki23

My sister-in-law is big into scrap booking. She's got a whole room dedicated to it. One whole wall full of different coloured papers, one with all her various pens & pencils and stuff & my brother made one wall into like a cork board so she can pin pictures and stuff to it. Plus she's got a closet right full of other scrap booking dealys. It's pretty crazy! But she makes some pretty amazing stuff!

• 1 year later...

My mom used to make quite a bit of scrapbooks. She will probably start it up again when we get a bigger house but for right now she isn't doing anything with it. Thought I think she still does a few swaps where you send some stuff and they send you some things back. I will say that she is pretty crafty and creative with that stuff. I'm kind of like that so I think I got a lot of my arts stuff from my mom.

We started to make one at the end of the school year in girl scouts. I'm still slowly adding things to it though.