John on Smallville

waikiki23

• 8 months later...
The first season is airing again on tv and I just cannot get over how well that man has aged! I forgot how much I love him on Smallville just as much as I loved him on Dukes. Just putting my two cents in!

John looks really great on Smallville. I had watched it originally when it aired, but now I am much more interested in John now than I was then. I recall from an interview a while back that John said there were some scenes that he would have changed. He thought the writers were too harsh in some scenes where his character had to be cold to Clark. He didn't elaborate, but John is such a loving, caring, warm individual, that his own personality comes out many times in his acting. He doesn't have a selfish bone in his God-given gorgeous body, and that's why he is so instrumental in life-long charitable activities.

The first season is airing again on tv and I just cannot get over how well that man has aged! I forgot how much I love him on Smallville just as much as I loved him on Dukes. Just putting my two cents in!

Have you noticed his "new body" on Twitter? He's been promoting P90X fitness and has the slim body to prove it works. My son is in the Air Force and he claims that they use too because you get results fast.

• 3 months later...

I totally agree waikiki23. He has aged well. He's still as handsome now as he was on The Dukes. I really like him on Smallville, I am catching up on some older eps of him on that show and he brings a lot of heart to the character.

I have to say before the Kents were pretty one dimensional, but both John and Annette do an amazing job.