Challenge for anyone who hasn't written a solo story

DaneyDuke

It can be scary, doesn't have to be. Maybe just a few minutes or hours.

One of my favorite stories I ever wrote, took a small nap, woke up from a dream and started typing. 4 hours later - there was 15 or 16 pages to turn into MaryAnne. There wasn't much editing either.

Granted, not every story will be that same result. Unless you try, how can you know that same wonderful feeling?

I challenge those who haven't written a solo story, to attempt too!

• 2 weeks later...
It can be scary, doesn't have to be. Maybe just a few minutes or hours.

One of my favorite stories I ever wrote, took a small nap, woke up from a dream and started typing. 4 hours later - there was 15 or 16 pages to turn into MaryAnne. There wasn't much editing either.

Granted, not every story will be that same result. Unless you try, how can you know that same wonderful feeling?

I challenge those who haven't written a solo story, to attempt too!

I know I've been sleepin' at the post but I MIGHT, and that's a MIGHT, take the challenge. I've already did a solo story, once or twice but I MIGHT, just do it again. I've been inspired. Must have been that month old deer sausage that's been sitting out that did it.

I know I've been sleepin' at the post but I MIGHT, and that's a MIGHT, take the challenge. I've already did a solo story, once or twice but I MIGHT, just do it again. I've been inspired. Must have been that month old deer sausage that's been sitting out that did it.

Month....old...deer sausage?! Damn, that'll inspire anyone.... preferably to not do that again! LOL

Follow the inspiration, Val. :D (Just keep a check on the freshness of the venison, 'k?)

Month....old...deer sausage?! Damn, that'll inspire anyone.... preferably to not do that again! LOL

Follow the inspiration, Val. :D (Just keep a check on the freshness of the venison, 'k?)

Thanks MA! The encouragement is welcomed. :D Yeah, I probably should check it because there was this time that Enos spotted a 'Flying Saucer' and the Dukes suddenly had a friend named, 'Little Cousin'. I think they all got some bad sausage that day. Wow!

Thanks MA! The encouragement is welcomed. :D Yeah, I probably should check it because there was this time that Enos spotted a 'Flying Saucer' and the Dukes suddenly had a friend named, 'Little Cousin'. I think they all got some bad sausage that day. Wow!

Did you have to go there? Didja? I thought we'd get though a thread without somebody bringing up "Strange Visitor to Hazzard" or "Robot P. Coltrane."

Did you have to go there? Didja? I thought we'd get though a thread without somebody bringing up "Strange Visitor to Hazzard" or "Robot P. Coltrane."

You know it's etched and fried into our brains thanks to the crazy writers they had and the budget cuts at the end of the series. Now if only they had Hnet writers on their team. We wouldn't have any minds left! Yes, I had to go there. Had to... It's that time of year ya know.