HEY! I'm so sorry ya'll!

daisydukeXenosstrait

I know I've been gone along while. I tried not to slip away but once school started that kinda went down the drain. Anyway, I'm getting my Dukes vibe back, if that makes sense! Not that I ever lost it. I just caught caught up! Anyway I'm back and hopefully can stay that way this time and not let school and other things overwhelm me too much.

I joined soon after you stopped posting, and I wondered where HazzardNet's most prolific poster had gone :). It's great to have you back, and I hope you can find the right balance between school and Hazzard. It's also good to hear that TexasDaisy's computer woes are behind her (at least for a while).

Yes I live! lol..I can't thank ya'll enough for the welcome back. Its really good to be back. I also have to thank you Lizzy. Life gets crazy but sometimes we just gotta find a way to get through it. I'll be hoping to see ya around the boards my self.

P.S. MaryAnne- Yes your right! No one, especially me and I'm sure lots of others, can stay away from this place for too long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...