What Season?

I've not seen it for over a year - I will be watching it in the next day or so, and get back to you. Incidentally, the twins (Cindy and Sandy) were played by Randi and Candi Brough who also appeared as Francee and Floralee in 'Arrest Jesse Duke' in season 2.

I've not seen it for over a year - I will be watching it in the next day or so, and get back to you. Incidentally, the twins (Cindy and Sandy) were played by Randi and Candi Brough who also appeared as Francee and Floralee in 'Arrest Jesse Duke' in season 2.

Of course I know the actress twins name and I know that they were in Arrest Jesse Duke.

I can see' date=' that one girl acted like she liked Bo but she was only playing him for a fool, right?[/quote']

That's right. Cindy flirted with Bo to establish her alibi while Sandy robbed the Jewelers in Capitol City.

Another bit of trivia: Cindy and Sandy where the real names of the Acker twins who played Sam and Gerry McCobb in 'Treasure of Hazzard' from season 2.