New users - first post

MaryAnne

Hey y'all,

Just a note to new users that your first post or posts will be moderated and they won't show immediately when you post. HNet is patroled pretty much daily by admin, but please allow admin time to catch up and approve posts before ya post the same post again. LOL

Techncially, new users are moderated on their first 10 posts before they become a "regular" user, but if we can see you're a serious Dukes fan, we move ya over to regular status pretty quick so you can enjoy the site. :)

That concludes this here public announcement. Carry on y'all!

Hey y'all,

if we can see you're a serious Dukes fan, we move ya over to regular status pretty quick

I'm a serious Dukes fan but since I joke around so much I don't think anyone would put the word "serious" in the same sentence with my name....so does that mean I'm classified as "irregular status"?

I'm a serious Dukes fan but since I joke around so much I don't think anyone would put the word "serious" in the same sentence with my name....so does that mean I'm classified as "irregular status"?

I checked out 'serious' on thesaurus.com:

Main Entry: serious

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: crucial, weighty

Synonyms: arduous, dangerous, deep, difficult, far-reaching, fateful, fell, formidable, grave, grievous, grim, hard, heavy, important, laborious, major, meaning business, meaningful, menacing, momentous, no joke, no laughing matter, of consequence, operose, out for blood, playing hard ball, pressing, severe, significant, smoking, sobering, strenuous, strictly business, threatening, tough, ugly, unamusing, unhumorous, urgent, worrying

I think formidable, major or maybe even severe Dukes fan sound more like you Roger:).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...