Exciting News!!!

For all that watch Smallville, here is the lastest news just in about John's character - Jonathan Kent - who as wel all remember was killed off in Season 5....well....Pa Kent is being resurrected...HE'S BAAACCCKKKK!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/07/01/john-schneider-will-return-for-final-season-of-smallville/

I hope this is true, will let you know asap if I hear anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well hey waikiki23! Welcome to the Hazzardnet! Seen you been posting on a lot of threads, always a good start! :D

The episode with John in has aired now, it was the Smallville Season 10 premier and he did an amazing job! I miss those father son scenes, and the one in this episode is one of the best, only wish they had brought him back to life LOL. I definitly recommend watching!! In case you dont wanna watch the whole episode, here is Jonathan's ghostly haunting of the farm to give Clark some fatherly advice. ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gByGrwbPtN4

I had seasons 1 and 4, then sold them on eBay. Now I am kicking myself that I did that! I am going to get the first 5 seasons again when I can. He is totally fantastic in Smallville. My brother got me started on them a couple of years ago. Then, like I mentioned, I quit after they killed him off.

I know a lot of people who stopped watching because John was killed off, including myself for a long time. I think lots of viewers went thorugh the mourning of the character with Clark LOL. However, I soon got to watching it again and i'm so glad I did because in Clark you can see the little things he's picked up from his dad (or Tom Welling from John if you like) and its almost like John's still there a little. Plus I love the Superman story and Smallville never stopped exciting me or driving into me the emotions it did when John was there. Course lots of us wish Jonathan had never gone, same as the reunion movies we wish Jesse and Boss had never gone...truth is, sadly, in most stories the main character will lose a parental figure in their lives because it makes them stronger in a weird way. It certainly did to Clark.

Still, if I ever want to go back to watch the ones with him in, its easy for me to just flip back the time as I flip back through the DVD's LOL. He's never lost, I just skip the end of Season 5 LOL