I passed my university degree!!!!

BoJamesDuke

Congratulations Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you.

You're such an awesome person and I couldn't be happier!!

When I first came to the HazzardNet, you were the first person who befriended me and I'll always appreciate it.

This old website is a much better place because of folks like you.

Now, this old world will be a better place because you'll be heading out into it and putting your education to work!!

I have a big smile on my face right now because you've made the whole HazzardNet family proud!

(just don't expect us to be sending out any expensive graduation presents)

• 10 years later...
On 6/17/2010 at 9:09 PM, RogerDuke said:

Congratulations Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you.

You're such an awesome person and I couldn't be happier!!

When I first came to the HazzardNet, you were the first person who befriended me and I'll always appreciate it.

This old website is a much better place because of folks like you.

Now, this old world will be a better place because you'll be heading out into it and putting your education to work!!

I have a big smile on my face right now because you've made the whole HazzardNet family proud!

(just don't expect us to be sending out any expensive graduation presents)

Cousin Roger Duke... And I was the first to friend when you joined Facebook. :)

9 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Roger Duke... And I was the first to friend when you joined Facebook. :)

That is SO COOL that you found this Skipper. I sure miss BoJamesDuke. She was awesome and was a good friend. I wish she would stop by and visit the HN once in awhile but I suppose that's how things go on forums. Yes, Skipper I sure appreciate you being the first to friend me on FB and I will always be thankful for that....and thankful you have been such an amazing addition and contributor to the HazzardNet. You have added a lot of excitement to the 'ole HN and  we are so lucky you joined. My wife did get me another tablet....a cheap one so it won't be as big of a deal if it breaks down so I might return to FB but I was thinking of waiting until after the election to avoid all the insanity the next several weeks. 

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

That is SO COOL that you found this Skipper. I sure miss BoJamesDuke. She was awesome and was a good friend. I wish she would stop by and visit the HN once in awhile but I suppose that's how things go on forums. Yes, Skipper I sure appreciate you being the first to friend me on FB and I will always be thankful for that....and thankful you have been such an amazing addition and contributor to the HazzardNet. You have added a lot of excitement to the 'ole HN and  we are so lucky you joined. My wife did get me another tablet....a cheap one so it won't be as big of a deal if it breaks down so I might return to FB but I was thinking of waiting until after the election to avoid all the insanity the next several weeks. 

Great idea! :)