Numb3rs...

Garrett Duke

Any Numb3rs fans out there? Other than the Dukes, Numb3rs is my second favorite TV show...rating pretty close to Dukes. I had looked forward to Friday nights to watch the show at nine (central time) to watch the show on CBS. Well a few months they ended season six six episodes early to put on on Miami Medical...well it has been made official that CBS has ended Numb3rs once and for all. I guess I shouldn't be upset. I saw it coming. CBS gave plenty of warning that the creaters of Numb3rs got to make an awesome show finale...one that they could add onto in case it wasn't cancelled. So I got an awesome finale - one that would have been hard to out do if they were able to get into their season seven. So at least had warning...was expecting it by what the creater of the show had said as well as Rob Morrow (was Don Eppes) on Monday. I had six awesome seasons of the show and have half of the show on DVD to watch and to rewatch as much as I want to. Yet, to me, it won't be the same. It was the only show I had made a point to catch each week, the only show that put compitition to the Dukes.

Sorry to complain on a Dukes site and all, but it is just saddening to me to see such a great show come to an end. I knew eventually it had to, but still doesn't make it any easier to accept.

Also...heard on the Numb3rs site that Law and Order is coming to an end...don't know if it is all their shows or just one. I like Law and Order to, so it is sad to see that coming to an end. Though I mainly am able to catch the reruns of it by running into the show while flipping through the channels. So it isn't like Numb3rs or the reruns of the Dukes on CMT Or TNN, but still surprising to come to an end. I do enjoy watching it. SVU is my favorite of the Law & Orders, but do like CSI as well as the ones with Jack McCoy in it.

Oh well life will go on...LOL. Guess that's where Fanfic comes in handy...;)

Thanks for the info Daney. Is the original Law and Order the one with Jack McCoy? The lawyer part of it? Just wondering. I heard of the Law and Order Las Angeles. But to me, it won't be the same thing. Glad to hear SVU got renewed.

Sorry about Cold Case. There were a lot of shows it looked like that got canceled. I don't know if this is normal or if I am just noticing it because Numb3rs :( was one of them. Like I said, I don't have much room to complain. I had my warnings and I had the show longer than expected, just disappointed to see it go. If I feel this way about Numb3rs being cancelled, I'd hate to know how bad I'd have felt if I was old enough to understand it with the Dukes. Oh well...at least there are the DVDs and fan-fics. :)