Prayers needed for cathy and her girls

I still can't get over how tragic this it.

I wish there was something we could do to help.

Obviously there's not....but thank goodness we have each other on the HazzardNet to console ourselves. I just wish we could send her condolances.

Dukes fans like us look at the stars of the show as more than just actors. We're not like fans of other shows. We are much more connected to them than other fans are. We really look at Catherine as a member of our family so when she's hurting we're hurting. We love you Catherine.

I really feel for Catherine, but mostly for their beautiful girls. Seen them last at Duke Fest and they can't be much older than I was loosing my mom at age 11 from sudden illness. My boys also had to deal with the loss of their father at about their ages. It will not be easy for the kids. I pray that it wasn't any of them who found him. I hope Tom and John as well as other cast members are able to offer them some comfort at this difficult time.

Guest SleepysRose

Roger I couldn't have said it better "We Love you Catherine" was enough. Well said Roger.

This is so tragic.

I'm sitting here trying to think of something to type but I just don't know what to say.

We love you Catherine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1274127/Catherine-Bach-leads-mourners-funeral-lawyer-husband-Peter-Lopez.html

Heres some photos of the funeral.. I posted another article in the news section about how hard Catherine is taking this..

Thanks for posting that Alex. I don't normally click on links but I had to see that one. It's all so sad. I hate not being able to help her in any way besides prayer.....but I know I shouldn't underestimate it.

She's such a sweetheart. It's so tough to see horrible things happen to nice people. We love you Catherine.

I'm with ya Roger. The one thing about all this that I hate is all the rumors that are know coming out. I wish people would Cathy and her daughters alone so they can grive in peace.

Thanks for posting that Alex. I don't normally click on links but I had to see that one. It's all so sad. I hate not being able to help her in any way besides prayer.....but I know I shouldn't underestimate it.

She's such a sweetheart. It's so tough to see horrible things happen to nice people. We love you Catherine.

Guest SleepysRose

I agree with you on that one.

I'm with ya Roger. The one thing about all this that I hate is all the rumors that are know coming out. I wish people would Cathy and her daughters alone so they can grive in peace.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...