lets play a dukes game

Ugh I can't be bothered with this anymore. Clearly there's only three people playing now which isn't enough to make an impact...more than likely at this rate Luke and Jesse are gonna get down to a never ending battle because no one else can be bothered or are too bored to continue as I now have. I would vote now to end this and just say the top three are the winners and Cooter is the runner up. Let's face it, we pretty much knew it would come to this LOL

Bo 31

Luke 35

Jesse 30

Cooter 5

I know that I said earlier that I was done with this thread and at the time I was serious about quitting it due to not being on line every day and at seeing it all go around in circles it seems. But I have been asked to return and at seeing how behind Bo is, well, I can't stay away much longer. Bo looks to be in need of some support here and I can't stand to let him down any longer than I already have. So if y'all, will have me back, I'm back to voting or playing this game. If not, well y'all can disregard my post or vote here and continue onward without me. But I am hoping y'all will forgive my abrupt departure and accept me back...pretty please???? :)

Bo 30

Luke 36

Jesse 31

Cooter 3

(LOL I suspected at least one of you would come back but this is twice as nice! Garrett, since you said you were helping Bo out, I'm assuming you accidently gave Bo AND Cooter points but intended it for Bo so I took it away from Cooter in addition to the one I took from him)

Bo 32

Luke 36

Jesse 29

Cooter 3

(Well thanks for accepting me back! Roger - And yeah I did say that I was helping Bo out, but I didn't mean to give Cooter a point as well. Don't know how that happened, must have hit a wrong button or something. Anyway, sorry about that. Thanks for correcting me, Roger!