lets play a dukes game

(LOL...poor ol' Cooter. You do have to feel bad for him, though I guess I don't feel too bad because it's been awhile since I gave him any points. But I make it a point not to take a point from him. Gotta count for something, right? I normally give the point I take away to the same person. Perhaps I shouldn't admit that...LOL. I'll let y'all guess as who that is. Bet that isn't too hard. ;) )

I agree that it's been stuck for awhile. Should we do something to change that like campaigning or could that create hard feelings?

BoJames campaigned against Jesse but that didn't hurt my feelings because I like BoJames so much and she could never make me mad no matter what she did.

The problem is that it's possible that other people could get their feelings hurt if their favorite character is being conspired against whether it would be in public or via PMs.

Does anybody think we should end it here and call it quits? If not, what can we do to get out of this rut? Let's hear some suggestions.

Maybe we shouldn't change a thing and just let it run it's course. So what if it goes on forever. It might be fun to see how long it can last. If somebody doesn't like that plan, they can just drop out.

Any other thoughts and ideas?

Bo 29

Luke 28

Jesse 27

Cooter 16

This is really getting us no where. There has to be some way of moving it on...perhaps if I wasn't so stubbornly voting for the same person it would help. LOL. Perhaps we can have start over with the top two or three with the most points? Kinda like the play offs or superbowl. If that makes any sense...

Bo 29

Luke 28

Jesse 28

Cooter 15

I know it's going nowhere but it wouldn't seem fair to texasdaisy to drop Cooter at this point. I don't think we should change the rules unless EVERYBODY agrees with it and I'm not sure she will.

I suppose eventually somebody will just quit the thread and break the rut we're in.