Proposed new idea!!

BoJamesDuke

Okay so here's the idea I had...

We all know about the fan of the month and fan of the year achievments going on in Hnet, judged by the great RogerDuke! Congratulations to all who have earned and will earn this honour :)

Thing is, don't you guys feel that maybe the mods need some kind of achievment of their own? They work hard round here to keep the forums running as smoothly as possible and update the website to keep us informed of goings on in the Dukes of Hazzard world. SO, seeing as there's only three mods, how about a Mod of the Year achievement? It would get a bit repetitive doing it every month like the fan one, but I thought a Mod of the Year might be pretty cool and honour the mods for their hard work.

We'd all vote on it at the end of the year via a poll and the winner gets the honour of Mod of the year :)

Lemme know what you think fellow Hazzardites!

BoJamesDuke

Good idea.

Everybody here loves the "Mod Squad".

(Okay, I'm not really old enough to remember that show but I remember once in the chat room DaisyMaeDuke was talking about watching it back when she was in high school)

If I were you Roger, I'd go off and hide before Daisy came after me with her frying pan! lol

And I think that's a great idea BoJames! :D

• 1 month later...