Arrest Chet Duke!

MaryAnne

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*short laugh* Ouch. Don't think he'll wanna submit to that, too well.

*thinks silently about this comment -Garrett might do about anything to keep Kristy, Jamie and Shay out of harms way.*

*unaffected by Garrett's gaze....knowing this captive Duke got in way over his head...almost feeling sorry for him...*

*...but not quite.* Kheehahaha.

*looks at Brian, Alex, Bo, Luke, Chance and asks* Shouldn't someone go over to the jail and make sure Chet didn't hurt MaryAnne in an escape attempt?

Plus, you gotta be mentally competent to be released to your own care....which means, a thorough mental e-valuation. In other words, Doc will halfta start with a rectal exam.

*hearing this, raises an eyebrow, unamused.* Excuse me? Brian, don't volunteer me to do any medical procedures unless you are going to be next on the list.

However, you are free to use the clinic as your temporary bad guy lair, within reason.

*listens to Daney, thinking* She may have a point, maybe I can go over to the jail and take Chet's temperature, so to speak.

*Wakes after a couple hour nap and rubs the bump on my head grimacing at it. Gets up and paces around the cell as the first rays of sunshine peek in through the small ground level window. Sigh heavily making rounds of the cell, pushes the cuffs up alittle to rub my wrists, there getting raw. Peeks out the window and listens for the munching of my horse but I cant hear him over the sounds of cars on the main st. Grumbles and continues my laps around the cage.*

*hearing this, raises an eyebrow, unamused.* Excuse me? Brian, don't volunteer me to do any medical procedures unless you are going to be next on the list.

However, you are free to use the clinic as your temporary bad guy lair, within reason.

*listens to Daney, thinking* She may have a point, maybe I can go over to the jail and take Chet's temperature, so to speak.

*Looks at Daney and then over at the doctor while attempting to fight against the tight restraints* Wait a minute here, doc, before you just go and leave your well respected clinic to those *glances over at Brian, Alex, Bo, and Luke* hoodlums, take me outta here! If you want to risk the havoc to your clinic that they will bring to it, that's your own mistake, but don't leave me here with them.

*thinks silently about this comment -Garrett might do about anything to keep Kristy, Jamie and Shay out of harms way.*

*looks at Brian, Alex, Bo, Luke, Chance and asks* Shouldn't someone go over to the jail and make sure Chet didn't hurt MaryAnne in an escape attempt?

*Looks at Daney and then over at the doctor while attempting to fight against the tight restraints* Wait a minute here, doc, before you just go and leave your well respected clinic to those *glances over at Brian, Alex, Bo, and Luke* hoodlums, take me outta here! If you want to risk the havoc to your clinic that they will bring to it, that's your own mistake, but don't leave me here with them.

*scoffs at Daney* If Chet tried to escape, he would be the one who would be hurt, not MaryAnne...*turns to Garrett* Hoodlums huh? *Gives a nod* Whats the matter tough guy, scared?

*crosses her arms over her chest* Ok, first of all, I trust these "hoodlums" with more than my life and my clinic. Both of these gentlemen know if anything were to befall my clinic, they would have a rage like the second coming on both their heads. Brian's seen my temper enough to know when and how not to rile me.

Second, you are too wounded to go galloping around the county again, you have a gunshot wound less than 24 hours old for heaven's sake.

Third, Bound or not, Brian and Alex know I consider my clinic a place of safety, so they know I would not view it well to see -any- patient of mine harmed while in my custody, you're safe here.

*looks over at the dark haired and blonde bad guys* I take it you got all that as well?

*Paces my cell in an aggitated manner, taking it in laps. My wrists are almost bloody raw from the hand cuffs and my head throbs. Not to mention Im hungry, bored out of my mind, in desperate need of a smoke and Im in a bad enough mood to dismantle someone with my bare hands.*

*MaryAnne returned to town in the morning and went to check on Chet's horse first....which she found was gone. The only evidence of the horse having ever been there to begin with was...well, guess.*

*She stood with one hand on her hip, looking at the mess on the grass and shook her head* Hoby Gilman never had problems like these...

*Inside the courthouse, she stopped at the booking desk and drafted up a quick APB. Whoever had stolen the horse was going to face some serious charges, as the animal had by all accounts been impounded by the Sheriff's department, since it had been used in an assault against another person. She was also fairly sure that the punishment for horse theiving in Hazzard hadn't changed since the 1800s. Unfortunately, Hazzard County no longer had a gallows...*

*After sending out the APB, she gathered up a cup of coffee and a couple of biscuits and went down stairs to check on Chet and bring him some breakfast.*

Got some breakfast for ya, Chet... *she held up the cup of coffee and small plate of biscuits*

*crosses her arms over her chest* Ok, first of all, I trust these "hoodlums" with more than my life and my clinic. Both of these gentlemen know if anything were to befall my clinic, they would have a rage like the second coming on both their heads. Brian's seen my temper enough to know when and how not to rile me.

Second, you are too wounded to go galloping around the county again, you have a gunshot wound less than 24 hours old for heaven's sake.

Third, Bound or not, Brian and Alex know I consider my clinic a place of safety, so they know I would not view it well to see -any- patient of mine harmed while in my custody, you're safe here.

*looks over at the dark haired and blonde bad guys* I take it you got all that as well?

*Acknowledges what the doctor had just said before slightly nod of the head* That's all I need to know

Great, Im starvin. *Comes to the front bars and waits eager to get my cup of coffee and the biscuit. Watches the deputy glancing over her carefully and raising an eyebrow.* Whats wrong MaryAnne? Something dont seem right.

*hands Chet the coffee throught the bars. After he places it down on the cot, hands him the biscuits and a napkin through the bars. She debated telling him about his missing horse, but figured he'd find out about it eventually, he might as well know now* Your horse is missing. Somebody took him during the night.

*Pales to a sheet white eyes widening.* No... MaryAnne you have got to find that horse! Thats Red's Colt! That horse... hes.. hes like my best friend! *Swallows my dry throat and paces forgetting my coffee and biscuit.* Brian... Alex... THEY DID THIS! To get at me!

*Pales to a sheet white eyes widening.* No... MaryAnne you have got to find that horse! Thats Red's Colt! That horse... hes.. hes like my best friend! *Swallows my dry throat and paces forgetting my coffee and biscuit.* Brian... Alex... THEY DID THIS! To get at me!

Yeah *frowns, seeing things were just going to get more difficult from here on out* That'd be my theory. *looks at Chet* I'll find the horse, Chet. It was impounded property, I have to find it.

*turns and heads for the stairs*

*while things were going on over at the Hazzard County Jail, things continued to go on at the Hazzard Medical Clinic....an answer delivered to Doc, as follows...*

Doc, I nevah suggested askin' you to violate your medical oaths. Think ah made that clear. *own voice holding a hard edge* Nor, would ah seek to damage the place, or cause harm to a patient, who was, by all accounts, still in your care.

*offended, bristling, the building anger of several days of conflict coming to a head...sitting up painfully, the drugs wearing off*

We won't be tarryin' heah long. And anythang that does turn up missin' heah, you can either bill me for later, or file a p'lice report as you see fit.

*looks to Alex* Git me a medical pliers, or a bone saw, or somethin'. S' time I got outta this cuff. *rattles the handcuff that's attatched to the rail of the medical table*

MaryAnne! *Hollers to her as she heads for the steps.* C'mon let me out of here, Blaze is mine, not just anyone can jump on and ride him or even handle him. Brian and Alex arent going to stop until we settle this, YOU know that!

*stops at the stairs and spins back around. Approaches the cell, blue eyes focused intensely on the young Duke* You've got a hell of a lot of nerve. You almost killed my cousin. If I let you out of here, the roof will blow off this entire county! I'm trying to prevent the bloodbath. So you can just sit there, face the reality and deal with it!

*spins away from the cell and storms up the stairs*

*Face reddens at the deputy as she speaks. Watches her walk away for a split second then hollers at her again, in furry this time.*

IM GETTING OUTTA HERE MARYANNE!!! Your gonna come back to an empty cell! Im a DUKE! There aint a cell in this country that can hold me! And these damn handcuffs aint gonna make a lick of difference!!!

*Snarls and yells in frustration, goes to work tearing the cell apart to find something to use to get myself out of here.*

*while things were going on over at the Hazzard County Jail, things continued to go on at the Hazzard Medical Clinic....an answer delivered to Doc, as follows...*

Doc, I nevah suggested askin' you to violate your medical oaths. Think ah made that clear. *own voice holding a hard edge* Nor, would ah seek to damage the place, or cause harm to a patient, who was, by all accounts, still in your care.

*offended, bristling, the building anger of several days of conflict coming to a head...sitting up painfully, the drugs wearing off*

We won't be tarryin' heah long. And anythang that does turn up missin' heah, you can either bill me for later, or file a p'lice report as you see fit.

*looks to Alex* Git me a medical pliers, or a bone saw, or somethin'. S' time I got outta this cuff. *rattles the handcuff that's attatched to the rail of the medical table*

*looks at Doc as Brian speaks, nodding in agreement...* Yeah Ill get you out of them... *he looks around and goes to the medical cabinet and opens the door, searcing around finding a pair of surgical pliers and goes back to the cuffed Coltrane...leans over and uses the pliers to bend open one of the chains on the cuffs...though Brian is cuffed he's no longer attached to the rail* There... *sets the pliers down* Yeah I think its time to go...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.