Arrest Chet Duke!

MaryAnne

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*watching the situation then sees the waggling finger from Brian and moves away from the group to join him*

*murmured drawl to Alex, to address an unresolved issue* Ah still take o-ffense at the way you jumped the gun on mah plan. Thangs turned out awright anyway, more r' less, but you haven't answered for the insubordination. How can I claim to be the honcho grande of baddie, when you take thangs over?

*murmured drawl to Alex, to address an unresolved issue* Ah still take o-ffense at the way you jumped the gun on mah plan. Thangs turned out awright anyway, more r' less, but you haven't answered for the insubordination. How can I claim to be the honcho grande of baddie, when you take thangs over?

*looks at Brian* I wasnt trying to insubordinate you, all I wanted to do was keep your butt alive. *Sighs* All I was worried about was Chet being healthy and you not being and him using that to kill you...*raises dark eyes* Im sorry if you got offended it wasnt my intention, I just wanted you to stay alive.

*looks at Brian* I wasnt trying to insubordinate you, all I wanted to do was keep your butt alive. *Sighs* All I was worried about was Chet being healthy and you not being and him using that to kill you...*raises dark eyes* Im sorry if you got offended it wasnt my intention, I just wanted you to stay alive.

*listens, frowning*

How the hell am I supposta hold onto havin' a mad, with an answer like that? *mimics Alex's tone, bobbing head a little* I just wanted you to stay alive. Nyah.

*listens, frowning*

How the hell am I supposta hold onto havin' a mad, with an answer like that? *mimics Alex's tone, bobbing head a little* I just wanted you to stay alive. Nyah.

*presses lips together trying not to laugh or smile..shrugs a little* well did you really think I was trying to sabotage you in some way?

*presses lips together trying not to laugh or smile..shrugs a little* well did you really think I was trying to sabotage you in some way?

Nah, I figure you coulda done a better job of it, if ya were. You were just tryin' to protect me. Same reason why I had you tied to a chair. Chet had already cracked yer coconut once, ya know.

Nah, I figure you coulda done a better job of it, if ya were. You were just tryin' to protect me. Same reason why I had you tied to a chair. Chet had already cracked yer coconut once, ya know.

*nods touching head a moment wincing* Yeah he got me with a pistol and he cracked you with a horse.. *glances over shoulder to see Chet lying on the ground still* Though I say MaryAnne has even the score with her well aimed dart.. *turns back to look at Brian* so.... *clears throat* are we... cool? *offers handshake*

*nods touching head a moment wincing* Yeah he got me with a pistol and he cracked you with a horse.. *glances over shoulder to see Chet lying on the ground still* Though I say MaryAnne has even the score with her well aimed dart.. *turns back to look at Brian* so.... *clears throat* are we... cool? *offers handshake*

We're cool. Bad friends forevah. *grins, accepting the handshake, and then pulling Alex into a one-armed hug, having to mind own ribs*

We're cool. Bad friends forevah. *grins, accepting the handshake, and then pulling Alex into a one-armed hug, having to mind own ribs*

Bad friends forever...*grins, shakes Brian's hand then carefully returns the hug mindful of his ribs then pulls back* Yeah easy youve already been tenderized once...*turns to look at Chet and sighs* so...do we take him back downstairs to his cell, do we ship him to another country, or do we set him in the street as the new Hazzard speedbump?

Bad friends forever...*grins, shakes Brian's hand then carefully returns the hug mindful of his ribs then pulls back* Yeah easy youve already been tenderized once...*turns to look at Chet and sighs* so...do we take him back downstairs to his cell, do we ship him to another country, or do we set him in the street as the new Hazzard speedbump?

MaryAnne's probably gonna lock 'em back up. After all, he ain't posted any bail. I got a doozy in mind for 'em, though, and ah'll halfta talk to her about it. First though, I gotta thank those two ruffians for bein' the local muscle...

*turns to Bo and Luke* Ah'm proud of ya'll. Yer livin' proof than anybody can have a dark side. Sure, it's mild, but ah'll take it. Khee!

MaryAnne's probably gonna lock 'em back up. After all, he ain't posted any bail. I got a doozy in mind for 'em, though, and ah'll halfta talk to her about it. First though, I gotta thank those two ruffians for bein' the local muscle...

*turns to Bo and Luke* Ah'm proud of ya'll. Yer livin' proof than anybody can have a dark side. Sure, it's mild, but ah'll take it. Khee!

*chuckling* Anytime, Brian. You know we'll do what we can. *bright smile*

*a snort, but I have to laugh too, a bit... shaking my head just slightly as I think about it... then a thoughtful quirk of an eyebrow at myself and a shrug, looking back up at Brian* It was good to be.... rougher, for awhile. Not that we usually play on the side of "bad guys", but in a way it reminded me of the old days... and anyway, we'd make an exception for you.

*a snort, but I have to laugh too, a bit... shaking my head just slightly as I think about it... then a thoughtful quirk of an eyebrow at myself and a shrug, looking back up at Brian* It was good to be.... rougher, for awhile. Not that we usually play on the side of "bad guys", but in a way it reminded me of the old days... and anyway, we'd make an exception for you.

*puts a hand on one shoulder of each "black sheep", standing between them* Ya'll did real good at bein' bad. I just might have more work for you boys in the future! Khee heh heh.... *pats their backs*

(and I gotta pause mahself here for the night. More tomorrow, when MaryAnne and Daniel can join us)

*puts a hand on one shoulder of each "black sheep", standing between them* Ya'll did real good at bein' bad. I just might have more work for you boys in the future! Khee heh heh.... *pats their backs*

*smiling at the praise, chuckling softly at the thought of Luke and I as "thugs".* We ain't goin' nowhere, Brian. As Luke said, we can make an exception for you...anytime.

*During all this, MaryAnne had not spoken, but had watched and listened. She was relieved that everyone had managed to survive all this. She couldn't help but smile as Daney was returned safely, Alex and Brian patched things up and even the clever explanation for Chet's missing hourse, which MaryAnne didn't buy for a second, but would let stand nonetheless. Still, there were a few more unresolved issues*

Well, *she said, looking at Bo and Luke* You Dukes may make an exception for Brian... *she looked at cousin and grinned* But I don't. Khee..

*looks down at Chet* Ol' Chet here is still my prisoner. And he's gonna have a hellacious headache when he wakes up. Not so much from the tranq dart but from seeing how all this silly business resolved. I at least hope he says he's sorry...

*looks up at Brian again* However, not only is Chet still my prisoner, technically so are you. So not only do we need to chat about Chet's bail, we're gonna have to revisit yours too I think.

*looks at Alex* And poor Alex here still ain't had a chance to take me to dinner! *laughs*

*During all this, MaryAnne had not spoken, but had watched and listened. She was relieved that everyone had managed to survive all this. She couldn't help but smile as Daney was returned safely, Alex and Brian patched things up and even the clever explanation for Chet's missing hourse, which MaryAnne didn't buy for a second, but would let stand nonetheless. Still, there were a few more unresolved issues*

Well, *she said, looking at Bo and Luke* You Dukes may make an exception for Brian... *she looked at cousin and grinned* But I don't. Khee..

*looks down at Chet* Ol' Chet here is still my prisoner. And he's gonna have a hellacious headache when he wakes up. Not so much from the tranq dart but from seeing how all this silly business resolved. I at least hope he says he's sorry...

*looks up at Brian again* However, not only is Chet still my prisoner, technically so are you. So not only do we need to chat about Chet's bail, we're gonna have to revisit yours too I think.

*looks at Alex* And poor Alex here still ain't had a chance to take me to dinner! *laughs*

*listens to MaryAnne with half an ear, slipping away from the black sheep Dukes in order to brush by Doc....thinking about own need for a rigorous physical exam, after this whole ordeal....*

*but remains aware of what MaryAnne said, nonethess, and strings her along a little bit, just to be a smarty-pants*

Ah'd cooperate, MaryAnne, but since you don't have a badge anymore...can't really see mahself goin' along with it. Maybe if you put yer badge back on, official-like, we could negotiate.

*listens to MaryAnne with half an ear, slipping away from the black sheep Dukes in order to brush by Doc....thinking about own need for a rigorous physical exam, after this whole ordeal....*

*but remains aware of what MaryAnne said, nonethess, and strings her along a little bit, just to be a smarty-pants*

Ah'd cooperate, MaryAnne, but since you don't have a badge anymore...can't really see mahself goin' along with it. Maybe if you put yer badge back on, official-like, we could negotiate.

I'm carrying two guns, and you wanna negotiate? BAHAHAHAHHA!

Awright, awright, I'll put my badge back on. Soon as I find it. I think it's in the booking room somewhere...

Awright. Y'all just freeze it right heah...I'll be right back... *turns and heads up the steps, disappearing into the courthouse*

*true to own word, waits right there...and also reaches into inner jacket pocket, and takes out the badge that MaryAnne had discarded earlier, and pins it on outside of black leather jacket. The silver badge gleams brilliantly against the black background. Gives the badge a little exrtra polish with the cuff of jacket, and waits...*

Awright. Y'all just freeze it right heah...I'll be right back... *turns and heads up the steps, disappearing into the courthouse*

*slight snort of amusement, barely audible from behind... having been thinking before MaryAnne even said it, that that dart-gun of her probably negates the need for a badge. I glace over to Brian as she walks away, curious if he will stay... or not. Then my eyes widen as I see the badge in Brian's hands - one hand slides over my face, shoulders shaking with laughter*

*true to own word, waits right there...and also reaches into inner jacket pocket, and takes out the badge that MaryAnne had discarded earlier, and pins it on outside of black leather jacket. The silver badge gleams brilliantly against the black background. Gives the badge a little exrtra polish with the cuff of jacket, and waits...*

*after a few minutes, comes back out of the courthouse and back down the steps. Looks at Brian and spots the badge right away upon his jacket. Makes a face* Hmm....gee, I couldn't find it Brian. I wonder why?

*cant help but laugh* So theres a new Sheriff in town huh?

*slight snort of amusement, barely audible from behind... having been thinking before MaryAnne even said it, that that dart-gun of her probably negates the need for a badge. I glace over to Brian as she walks away, curious if he will stay... or not*

*Watching as MaryAnne walks away, also wondering if Brian will stay put, then, seeing him taking the badge out and putting it on I can't help but burst into laughter...Only in Hazzard*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.