Arrest Chet Duke!

MaryAnne

*stands smugly, grinning* What, this lil' ol' star I picked up? *pings the badge with a flick of finger* You gave it up. I picked it up. This town can't go without law, ya know....

*pauses, getting ready to deliver the real kicker* And since I ain't the offical Lord of the Outlaws, ah figured I'd take your title, seein' as how you didn't want it no more.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*stands smugly, grinning* What, this lil' ol' star I picked up? *pings the badge with a flick of finger* You gave it up. I picked it up. This town can't go without law, ya know....

*pauses, getting ready to deliver the real kicker* And since I ain't the offical Lord of the Outlaws, ah figured I'd take your title, seein' as how you didn't want it no more.

Oh... *isn't surprised or upset by this proclamation* Well, you can have it. *grins* Congratulations!

Oh... *isn't surprised or upset by this proclamation* Well, you can have it. *grins* Congratulations!

*calls MaryAnne's bluff, raising an eyebrow* Oh? Ah doubt you mean that. You'd git plain bored as a civilian.

*takes a few steps along the sidewalk, strutting in an imitation of a self-important lawman, pulling up pants a little higher* Eeeyep...you'd git bored, and I'd have this town wide open in five minutes. The universe as we know it, would collapse.

*turns back around, pacing towards MaryAnne* Now, if we were reasonable people, ah'm sure we'd find an amicable solution. If only mah old title were made available again....I might think about a fair ex-change.

*calls MaryAnne's bluff, raising an eyebrow* Oh? Ah doubt you mean that. You'd git plain bored as a civilian.

*takes a few steps along the sidewalk, strutting in an imitation of a self-important lawman, pulling up pants a little higher* Eeeyep...you'd git bored, and I'd have this town wide open in five minutes. The universe as we know it, would collapse.

*turns back around, pacing towards MaryAnne* Now, if we were reasonable people, ah'm sure we'd find an amicable solution. If only mah old title were made available again....I might think about a fair ex-change.

*thinks about this* Waalll, that's true. Tho', if your old title were made available again...well, I might like to try it out. Y'know, how it would be if I was Lord---er, Lady of the Outlaws.

*rubs a finger on chin thoughtfully* I'd look good in black, I think....

*thinks about this* Waalll, that's true. Tho', if your old title were made available again...well, I might like to try it out. Y'know, how it would be if I was Lord---er, Lady of the Outlaws.

You would *says quickly in agreement with MaryAnne*

*eyebrows go up and looks at MaryAnne, picturing her in black and he grins* ohhh youd look great in black...

You're givin' Alex a condition. He was already smitten by you....this is just gonna make it worse. Though if you wanna go test the waters as the Queen of Crime....you got that opportunity.

*grins, then adds* But I might take that same opportunity, to git in your way as much as possible.

You're givin' Alex a condition. He was already smitten by you....this is just gonna make it worse. Though if you wanna go test the waters as the Queen of Crime....you got that opportunity.

*grins, then adds* But I might take that same opportunity, to git in your way as much as possible.

*chuckles* And how's that any different from any other time? Khee!

*gives a sigh imaging MaryAnne in black* The Queen of Crime? *sighs again*

*giving Bo a look, half hilarity, half wince... leaning in a bit to murmur* This could get real interesting real fast, cousin.

*glances at Doc and gives a light snort. Looks at Brian again and meets the dark eyed gaze*

Well, no I don't wanna walk in your boots. I've got my own, thank ya... *grins. Pauses in thought, considering Brian's challenge. Looks at Chet, still unconcious on the ground, then around to the gathered group and what all had been through recently. Expression mellows*

*looks at cousin again and chuckles lightly, then shakes head* No. It wouldn't be right. There's only one Lord of the Outlaws here in Hazzard and you're it, cousin. Nobody can replicate or replace what you are.

*glances at Doc and gives a light snort. Looks at Brian again and meets the dark eyed gaze*

Well, no I don't wanna walk in your boots. I've got my own, thank ya... *grins. Pauses in thought, considering Brian's challenge. Looks at Chet, still unconcious on the ground, then around to the gathered group and what all had been through recently. Expression mellows*

*looks at cousin again and chuckles lightly, then shakes head* No. It wouldn't be right. There's only one Lord of the Outlaws here in Hazzard and you're it, cousin. Nobody can replicate or replace what you are.

*listens to this, pleased by MaryAnne's words* Nor can anybody take your place. Let's put thangs right, cousin.

*carefully unpins the badge from own jacket, and even more carefully pins it back upon MaryAnne's shirt* There. You are once again, and evahmore, The Deputy, until any such time you take that walk on the wild side.

*looks around at everyone who watches and listens* And I could nevah have been, and would nevah be, worth a title of any kind....without havin' the loyalty, support...and I'll say it, the love of ya'll. A title is a title....it would be losin' the people, that I couldn't take. Thank ya all, for goin' along for this crazy ride.

*listens to this, pleased by MaryAnne's words* Nor can anybody take your place. Let's put thangs right, cousin.

*carefully unpins the badge from own jacket, and even more carefully pins it back upon MaryAnne's shirt* There. You are once again, and evahmore, The Deputy, until any such time you take that walk on the wild side.

*looks around at everyone who watches and listens* And I could nevah have been, and would nevah be, worth a title of any kind....without havin' the loyalty, support...and I'll say it, the love of ya'll. A title is a title....it would be losin' the people, that I couldn't take. Thank ya all, for goin' along for this crazy ride.

*smiles as the badge is replaced back in its rightful spot. Listens to Brian's words and nods. Yes, it's the people, more than any title...*

(I have to pause here, but y'all carry on!)

Guest DanielPHorse
*smiles as the badge is replaced back in its rightful spot. Listens to Brian's words and nods. Yes, it's the people, more than any title...*

(I have to pause here, but y'all carry on!)

*Daniel nods in agreement to both, having come back with Chet's horse in time to hear all of this, and glad for it*

It is love and loyalty that create the ties that bind us all, not blood.

*own expression both pleased and fond, with a remaining dose of playful* It's been fun... well, mostly. *a brief chuckle... then glancing to Daniel at his response, as well* You're right... it's all about the people.

*own expression both pleased and fond, with a remaining dose of playful* It's been fun... well, mostly. *a brief chuckle... then glancing to Daniel at his response, as well* You're right... it's all about the people.

*Nudging Luke in the side with my elbow at the "mostly"* It is fun. But it is the people that count. Hazzard wouldn't seem like Hazzard without all of ya. And no offense to anyone intended, but it wouldn't be quite the same with Brian as the deputy and MaryAnne the Lady of the Outlaws. *smiling at both of them* You both look good with your rightful titles and adornments *taking in MaryAnne's badge, now pinned where it belongs, and Brian in his black jacket.*

*Daniel nods in agreement to both, having come back with Chet's horse in time to hear all of this, and glad for it*

It is love and loyalty that create the ties that bind us all, not blood.

*turns to see Daniel walk up with Chet's horse and smiles at him* Youre right Daniel, and Brian is right too, the people around you make all the difference in the world.

(Hey folks, Ive only got a few moments so I gotta make this quick. I am afraid that my internet has been disconnected for a short time due to a technical error. But dont fear, the calvary is on the way... I'll be back up and running on March 16th. Sorry that I wont beable to catch up and reply to this until then... I want to so badly. I'll be back soon. Carry on without me, or wait, its your call.)

(~Chet & Dee)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.