To the Northeastern Hazzardites

pendragon1980

Its official here...state of emergency. They've shut down all roads and you will arrested if you are caught on the roads. Ambulances and police vehicles are only responding to extreme emergencies. A friend of mine was actually told by a the hospital "if you're not dying, don't bother calling 911"

More pics of me and my husband valiantly trying to dig out our cars.

http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac176/pendragon1980/Blizzard2010/

Man! Now I've seen some massive OH MY GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD snow storms in my time (I'm north of Pendragon, in the New England area) but....that is a lot of freakin' snow y'all are getting there in PA! GAAAAHHH!!!

Tho' I gotta chuckle at the "stay off the roads or you'll be arrested and don't call 911 unless yer dying" mentality. ROFL. Snow much in PA? Khee!

Seriously tho', to everybody that's in the path of this storm, stay home, stay off the roads and stay safe!

Its official here...state of emergency. They've shut down all roads and you will arrested if you are caught on the roads. Ambulances and police vehicles are only responding to extreme emergencies. A friend of mine was actually told by a the hospital "if you're not dying, don't bother calling 911"

More pics of me and my husband valiantly trying to dig out our cars.

http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac176/pendragon1980/Blizzard2010/

What cars? I see igloos there. Those are cars??

Glad ya'll are safe - please stay that way!

Well Howdy Y'all! I hope that everyone has stayed all warm and safe! Hopefully everyone is dug out by now! Here in Maryland dependin on where you stand...or attempt to stand we got 31-37 inches...In the words of Rosco..."I love it, I love it!" For once in a long time...we actually got an honest snow! It actually feels like winter now...I love the snow...Luckily we it hasn't taken our electric out....YAY!! But I hope that everyone continues to stay warm and safe...and drive carefully!!...

Here are some pictures...

AlltheSnow.jpg

The reason I am in the pictures is to show how much snow there is...

lawnmowercarnpicnictable-1.jpg

TractorGuesswhatitis.jpg

grillntractor.jpg

And some more... can't help it....I like posting pictures...lol

Snowmunster.jpg

My lovable lil Snow Munster...it started out as a snow tunel...but it sank over night...so its my snow munster!

snowmunstergotme.jpg

Well...I reckon it ain't so much of a lovable lil snow munster anymore is it...It got me! AHHHH! LOL!

Roadwithallthesnow.jpg

Hehe...don't ya just love this road! lol

birdhousewithhat.jpg

Aww...hope there ain't no birdies inside! LOL...Love the birdhouse hat though!

Ok I promise this is all for the pictures...

missingtruckandsteps.jpg

Hahaha....The truck went missin!

Tractoragain.jpg

I see lights!

N since I'm sure people don't want this thread full of pictures...sorry...Here is a link to some more...Some are the same...but there are new ones...and there will be more to come! lol

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/Redneck_country_girl_01/Blizzard%20of%202010/