Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!

Brian Coltrane

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, I'd give you the flowers and candy....in a platonic, cousinly gesture o' course. But Alex just wants me to play errand boy, and that ain't happenin'.

Nice to see you ain't gonna be lonely in heah, though.

Yeah, that's terrific. I got the whole town camped out in here eatin' popcorn and watching me sit in jail. Sheesh!

Speaking of cousinly gestures.....you got my bail figured out yet?

Aw, I'd give you the flowers and candy....in a platonic, cousinly gesture o' course. But Alex just wants me to play errand boy, and that ain't happenin'.

Nice to see you ain't gonna be lonely in heah, though.

Well unless someone else volunteers I'm afraid you'll be without your flowers and candy MaryAnne...*looks around at the cell...* Besides, it would take a whole garden to make this place cheerful...*thinks a moment* unless a snickers bar out of the vending machine would be considered close enough! *Grins* or.. maybe ill write you a nice romantic poem!

Yeah, that's terrific. I got the whole town camped out in here eatin' popcorn and watching me sit in jail. Sheesh!

Speaking of cousinly gestures.....you got my bail figured out yet?

Bail. Uh, it's a bit complicated. Ya see, whenever an officer is arrested, there's an automatic suspension involved. So, I have the burden of your rank, it seems.... *picks up the ordinance book and flips through it* And as fair as bail goes, I haven't figured out all the charges, but so far, you're a shoe-in for Disturbing the Peace about a zillion times. Disorderly Conduct comes to mind, too. All that ruckus you make during your car chases, ya know....

Bail. Uh, it's a bit complicated. Ya see, whenever an officer is arrested, there's an automatic suspension involved. So, I have the burden of your rank, it seems.... *picks up the ordinance book and flips through it* And as fair as bail goes, I haven't figured out all the charges, but so far, you're a shoe-in for Disturbing the Peace about a zillion times. Disorderly Conduct comes to mind, too. All that ruckus you make during your car chases, ya know....

*nods thoughtfully* Ah... so Hazzard County regulations and all are going to keep MaryAnne here for awhile? *glances at Brian*

What?! The burden of my rank?!

Ooo, I'll give you burden... *inaudible :censored:*

What?! The burden of my rank?!

Ooo, I'll give you burden... *inaudible :censored:*

MARYANNE! *drops popcorn in shock* I heard that! lol

*looks to Alex* Hey Alex, still lookin for someone to grab some flowers and candy? *winks* Then you could stay here and keep up with your, er, romancing!

Edited by GeneralLeeGirl

MARYANNE! *drops popcorn in shock* I heard that! lol

*looks to Alex* Hey Alex, still lookin for someone to grab some flowers and candy? *winks* Then you could stay here and keep up with your, er, romancing!

He could try and get the keys from Brian, he was close enough earlier... *grin* Isn't there some flowers out by the Sheriff's Dept sign?

*watches MaryAnne's display of temper, giving a low whistle in reaction*

And people used to think there was no way we were related. Tho' you ain't helpin' yer case any....

*raises an eyebrow* Neither are you when ya think about it. BAHAHAHAHA! :-P

Yeah, bail. What's my bail gonna be? Or am I destined to remain locked up here at the expense of being cheap entertainment for the town---?

*cringes* That really didn't sound good did it? Geeze...ahh... Nevermind. Bail! What's my bail! And don't I get a phone call?

*Walks into the booking room and rallies for Maryanne* Brian, why don't you just do the cousinly thing and set bail for her before Alex bores her to death. Dealing with him should be punishment enough. :-P

Speaking of Maryanne, I got you a little present. *presents to Maryanne a little tin cup* Now you don't have to use those danged handcuffs to raise a racket Let your friends know if there's anything else you need. *Grins and takes a seat in a chair and putting feet on the desk.*:popcorn:

*Walks over to the jail window* Pssttt MaryAnne. I got kinda mixed feelings seeing you in here all locked up and no where you can turn to to get out. I mean you are a nice enough person and I'd hate to see almost anyone in there. *Sarcastic smile* But I do see some irony in all of this. First of all, it was you who threw me in there a couple of weeks ago and locked the doors behind me. Now how does it feel? You know what my ma use to tell me? Do to others as you would like done to yourself. So I guess it's only fair seeing you locked in there. Secondly it is always ironic to see one in uniform and with a badge being locked up and thrown in jail.

But being one who don't hold any grudges, after all, you did accept my story and seemed to like it enough to use it as my bail. So all in all, I do feel bad seeing as how your own kin put you in there after you let me out. So I brought you a little something. *Shoves bag carefully through the bars* Didn't know what you liked, so I kinda guessed. It's coffee and a couple of donuts. If you don't like them, you can always throw them at Brian whenever he get a chance to give you a visit. ;) Not to give you any ideas or anything. . .

I know exactly what you mean about those mixed feelings Garrett. I feel that way too. I just can't wait for MaryAnne to get out. Something gives me the feeling this is going get real interesting when that happens.

This is more fun to watch unfold than "Avatar"....and ya don't need those silly looking 3-D glasses to enjoy it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.