Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!

Brian Coltrane

*truly stunned at the words for a moment then nods* Wow... That was really something! *thinks a moment looking at Brian* you mean something like...*clears throat* Ive felt things for you for a very long time and...I..*clears throat again* really think of you as someone very special...*Says sincerely*

*awkward pause* Yeah, that's more like it. Awright, Romeo, take it over there and speechify at MaryAnne! It's better that you practice your lines on her, than me, ya know.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause you're cute, and your a Coltrane.

And I don't care about the whole practice thing.

Cause I'm the final exam.

You and Brian, Alex and MaryAnne... Here I thought this was a Jail... lol.. Now y'all know Boss' gonna charge y'all a fine for matchmakin' services!

If you and Brian left for a bit. Someone else could be in charge of the jail? *muses out loud*

tee hee... *evil grin*

*watches the shenanigans in the booking room from the jail cell. smirks* I always thought Alex and Brian made a cute couple.

*hears Daney's suggestion* Oooo.... Brian, why don't you n' Doc there go on over to the Busy Bee Cafe and have some better coffee than what this place has. Talk about your final exam an' all. Take Alex with ya, so he can practice his romantic lines. I'll be fine here. No problem...

*watches the shenanigans in the booking room from the jail cell. smirks* I always thought Alex and Brian made a cute couple.

*hears Daney's suggestion* Oooo.... Brian, why don't you n' Doc there go on over to the Busy Bee Cafe and have some better coffee than what this place has. Talk about your final exam an' all. Take Alex with ya, so he can practice his romantic lines. I'll be fine here. No problem...

*turns to see MaryAnne and smiles warmly at her* Oh no MaryAnne I couldnt possibly leave you all alone!

Yeah, Alex, you could get me some chocolates! Better than the chipped beef that gets served in this joint.

And believe me. I know what I'm talkin' about!

Yes I know the chipped beef is bad Ive had it myself.. *leans closer to the bars, face touching them* Yes you poor thing..but I can't leave you all alone here! *he turns to look over his shoulder* Can I get a volunteer to go get MaryAnne roses and a box of chocolates?

Yes I know the chipped beef is bad Ive had it myself.. *leans closer to the bars, face touching them* Yes you poor thing..but I can't leave you all alone here! *he turns to look over his shoulder* Can I get a volunteer to go get MaryAnne roses and a box of chocolates?

You can't leave me alone here? And I'm beginning to suspect that you're not gonna do squat to help get me out of here either!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.