Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!

Brian Coltrane

Yes folks, MaryAnne wasn't payin' attention and found herself shoved inside the holding cell by yours truly. KHEEHAHAHAHA! ( See the "Arrest Garrett " thread for how it unfolded.)

*looks at uniformed cousin who's locked behind bars* Ya know MaryAnne, I always wanted to pull this on ya, just once. And it's every bit as entertainin' as ah thought it would be. Now if you'll excuse me just a moment, I need to allow mahself some display o' victory.

*snatches up the jail keys from the peg on the wall, not taking any chances, and shoves them into the inner pocket of leather jacket. Proceeds to jump up on the booking dance and break into an end-zone boogie*

I fought the law, and ...I won! I fought the law, and...I won! Da da! Da da! Dah da-da-da-dahhh!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes folks, MaryAnne wasn't payin' attention and found herself shoved inside the holding cell by yours truly. KHEEHAHAHAHA! ( See the "Arrest Garrett " thread for how it unfolded.)

*looks at uniformed cousin who's locked behind bars* Ya know MaryAnne, I always wanted to pull this on ya, just once. And it's every bit as entertainin' as ah thought it would be. Now if you'll excuse me just a moment, I need to allow mahself some display o' victory.

*snatches up the jail keys from the peg on the wall, not taking any chances, and shoves them into the inner pocket of leather jacket. Proceeds to jump up on the booking dance and break into an end-zone boogie*

I fought the law, and ...I won! I fought the law, and...I won! Da da! Da da! Dah da-da-da-dahhh!

*watches the excessive display from the jail cell, wearing a scowl on face. Can't believe how easily she had been duped*

Yeah, well, don't fall off the desk, silly. I'd hate see your victory ruined by bustin' your leg, or your head, or something.

*looks around the jail cell* Hey don't I get one of those tin cups for some water?

*watches the excessive display from the jail cell, wearing a scowl on face. Can't believe how easily she had been duped*

Yeah, well, don't fall off the desk, silly. I'd hate see your victory ruined by bustin' your leg, or your head, or something.

*looks around the jail cell* Hey don't I get one of those tin cups for some water?

*turns around in mid-dance* You've been in there thirty seconds. B'sides, the tin cup won't fit through the bars. Would her Jail-ness like a paper cup to sip outta?

*turns around in mid-dance* You've been in there thirty seconds. B'sides, the tin cup won't fit through the bars. Would her Jail-ness like a paper cup to sip outta?

No. I wanted the tin cup so I could make some noise. You know, rattle against the bars? *takes handcuffs from belt and knocks them against the bars instead*

Awright Mr. Jailer. Since everyone else has been tossed in here under trumped up---er, I mean under various charges, you got some crime in mind that I've committed? Am I gonna be subjected to bail? What about my one phone call? I wanna see a lawyer. I wanna see my doctor. I wanna see my Indian Chief.

*grins*

I can do this all day... KHEE! :wink:

No. I wanted the tin cup so I could make some noise. You know, rattle against the bars? *takes handcuffs from belt and knocks them against the bars instead*

Awright Mr. Jailer. Since everyone else has been tossed in here under trumped up---er, I mean under various charges, you got some crime in mind that I've committed? Am I gonna be subjected to bail? What about my one phone call? I wanna see a lawyer. I wanna see my doctor. I wanna see my Indian Chief.

*grins*

I can do this all day... KHEE! :wink:

Good! 'Cause yer gonna be in heah all day! All night, too. You just list all yer little wants and complaints for Amnesty International there. I'll think of some bail for ya after I make up some charges. After mah donut and coffee.

*jumps down from the booking desk, and heads over to the coffee pot, whistling the theme from the Andy Griffith Show, which is darn inappropriate under the cirmcumstances*

Good! 'Cause yer gonna be in heah all day! All night, too. You just list all yer little wants and complaints for Amnesty International there. I'll think of some bail for ya after I make up some charges. After mah donut and coffee.

*jumps down from the booking desk, and heads over to the coffee pot, whistling the theme from the Andy Griffith Show, which is darn inappropriate under the cirmcumstances*

*walks into the courthouse and over to the holding cell, peering in to see captured Coltrane* aww poor MaryAnne...tricked by your own kin. *turns to see Brian about to make coffee* Now what was that you were saying Brian about me needing a cellmate? *grins*

*walks into the courthouse and over to the holding cell, peering in to see captured Coltrane* aww poor MaryAnne...tricked by your own kin. *turns to see Brian about to make coffee* Now what was that you were saying Brian about me needing a cellmate? *grins*

*almost pours coffee on the floor hearing that suggestion* Alex, lockin' you up with MaryAnne would be cruel and unusual punishment to her. *pausing* Even if it ain't cruel, it would be unusual, and paybacks are hell, ya know.

*pours a dozen sugar packets into coffee, sips at it* Ya know what ya could do, though, is woo her through the bars. Read her some poetry...sing to her...do a mime impression....impress her with your Yoga poses. Do all those lil' thangs you've been dyin' to do but nevah had the opportunity. Ah'm sure she'd enjoy the attention....

*having thus arranged mild torture for MaryAnne, grins into the coffee cup*

*almost pours coffee on the floor hearing that suggestion* Alex, lockin' you up with MaryAnne would be cruel and unusual punishment to her. *pausing* Even if it ain't cruel, it would be unusual, and paybacks are hell, ya know.

*pours a dozen sugar packets into coffee, sips at it* Ya know what ya could do, though, is woo her through the bars. Read her some poetry...sing to her...do a mime impression....impress her with your Yoga poses. Do all those lil' thangs you've been dyin' to do but nevah had the opportunity. Ah'm sure she'd enjoy the attention....

*having thus arranged mild torture for MaryAnne, grins into the coffee cup*

How true!! I have a captive audience! *grins*

This keeps gettin' better. I notice thus far, nobody is clamouring for MaryAnne's release. Except, of course, MaryAnne. Bahahaha!

Im volunteering to join her! But since you say its cruel to lock me in with her... *thinks a moment* Poetry huh let me see... *pauses a moment* there once a man from Nantucket.. oh wait! cant tell you that one! *thinks again* there once was a man name Enos... *stops* cant tell you that one either!

Im volunteering to join her! But since you say its cruel to lock me in with her... *thinks a moment* Poetry huh let me see... *pauses a moment* there once a man from Nantucket.. oh wait! cant tell you that one! *thinks again* there once was a man name Enos... *stops* cant tell you that one either!

Awright, now you're bein' cruel and unusual to me! Quit with the bad limericks. You gotta appeal to her sensitive side. Say somethin' from deep inside....that doesn't come out like a belch.

Hey Brian, Remember when Boss had the plan to charge people to see public enemy number one? It didn't work out too good but it was a nice plan.

Then, there was the concert that was free but he charged ten dollars to get out.

Maybe you could combine those two plans and put up a sign saying that seeing MaryAnne in jail is free....but then charge them to get out. My guess is that after hearing her loud screams for help, folks would pay some pretty good money to get out of there.

*looks at Brian* something deep like... youre the cream in my coffee deep?

That was awful. It's no damn wonder she's nevah went out with you. Don't you know how to romance somebody proper?!

*sets down the coffee cup and steps closer, to demonstrate* You gotta be personal! Intimate! You gotta git eye to eye, and speak quiet enuff so she's gotta pay attention to listen! Like this....

*leans in closer to Alex, murmuring* You've nevah known how often ah've wanted to be this close...to see the light in your eyes, and be able to touch your face...if only ah dared. But such privileges are nevah mine, nevah will be mine, so long as your heart is kept locked away. Oh, how ah've hoped, and wished, and dreamed for the day when I could confess all I've felt for you! And confess it ah would, if there was the smallest chance on this green earth, that you could care for me the same.

*ends this with a strained whisper, dark eyes holding a deep gaze...and then remembers the audience*

Ya'll do realize this was for educational purposes only! *looks back at Alex* YOU do realize this was for educational purposes only..... *takes a step away*

That was awful. It's no damn wonder she's nevah went out with you. Don't you know how to romance somebody proper?!

*sets down the coffee cup and steps closer, to demonstrate* You gotta be personal! Intimate! You gotta git eye to eye, and speak quiet enuff so she's gotta pay attention to listen! Like this....

*leans in closer to Alex, murmuring* You've nevah known how often ah've wanted to be this close...to see the light in your eyes, and be able to touch your face...if only ah dared. But such privileges are nevah mine, nevah will be mine, so long as your heart is kept locked away. Oh, how ah've hoped, and wished, and dreamed for the day when I could confess all I've felt for you! And confess it ah would, if there was the smallest chance on this green earth, that you could care for me the same.

*ends this with a strained whisper, dark eyes holding a deep gaze...and then remembers the audience*

Ya'll do realize this was for educational purposes only! *looks back at Alex* YOU do realize this was for educational purposes only..... *takes a step away*

Or so he says... *Keeps on eating popcorn. Totally enthralled with the show going on in the courthouse*

Now I am jealous.

*truly stunned at the words for a moment then nods* Wow... That was really something! *thinks a moment looking at Brian* you mean something like...*clears throat* Ive felt things for you for a very long time and...I..*clears throat again* really think of you as someone very special...*Says sincerely*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.