Need your prayers

Denver C.

I would have to agree...I think it would be best if Kristy did go see a doctor to get help for her bleeding. It isn't what she will want to hear, by the sound of it, but she may only do more damage to her and the baby if she doesn't get the proper help. I will definately keep Kristy in my prayers. Please continue to keep us posted. . .

Believe me, I agree with y'all 100%, that's what Kristy and I have been arguing about all week. I finally got through to her husband's cell phone today. He says that he will be taking her tomorrow at the very latest. He has been arguing with her, too, but she just keeps telling everyone that the doctor told her before there was nothing he could do.

This is her first time using this doctor, but for some reason, she is not interested in getting a second opinion. I keep telling her, that would have been my first move when he made the "IF you are still pregnant" comment. I have no problems asking for multiple opinions if it is something this important.

Scott (her husband) is supposed to let me know as soon as he has any real news.

I really wish I had better news to post in this update. I talked to Kristy this morning. She lost the baby around 5am. She goes to the doctor in the morning for a final ultrasound to make sure she is ok otherwise.

We really want to thank everyone for your prayers. You will never know how much it means to both of us.

Thanks, y'all. When I talked to her earlier,she had just come from what should be her final ultrasound. The doctor says that her blood count is a little low, but other than that she seems healthy, relatively speaking.

Kristy wanted me to tell y'all that it really means a lot to her that people she doesn't even know have been praying for her and concerned about her baby. I told her that proves what I've said all along - the people of HazzardNet are really special.

• 4 months later...

Thought y'all would like to know - Kristy is pregnant again! The first ultrasound showed a bit of blood, but she had a second one yesterday and it has cleared up. The baby's heartbeat is very strong and the doctor says that both mother and baby seem to be coming along just fine. Fingers crossed that everything will continue to go well, and thank you all again for your prayers.

• 6 months later...

I know I haven't been on here for a while, but I thought I would let y'all know a few things that have happened.

Kristy is doing very well. Her newest boy, Kameron, will be here in a few days. If she doesn't have him naturally, they are going to induce labor on June 2.

On a sadder note, my sweet Momma passed away Friday night. She went into the hospital three weeks ago being told that she had gall stones. Two weeks ago we were told that it was liver cancer and the only thing she could do was take a pill to slpw the progression. One week ago today I was told to contact Hospice, take her home and make her as comfortable as I possible could. On the upside, she told me over and over again how wonderful her Mother's Day had been, and she died surrounded by those who love her.

Wow Denver, your post certainly went from one extreme to the other.

I feel so sad for you losing your Momma. I pray that you will heal as soon as possible. Thanks for logging back in and updating us on your life. Please update us on Kristy as soon as you know anything.

We missed you and it's great to have you back.

• 2 weeks later...