Phineas and Ferb

DaisyMaeDuke

• 2 weeks later...

I see there are two different Phineas and Ferbs on two different Disney channels at that exact same time on Friday, so if there are no Wilkens brothers on the one you are watching just switch one channel over.

I'm not going to be home but my DVR can record on two channels at the same time. What will they think of next?

Anybody else out there planning on watching?

You know this episode actually premiered last Saturday on Disney XD and they've put it up on youtube for those who won't be able to see it. The episode is called Just Passing through. I watched the parts that they're in a few times and it doesn't sound like them. Could just be me though. Love to know what you guys think.

They both are pretty good with voices actually.... and hearing Tom do a funny voice is hilarious because he seems so serious all the time....he actually can do Homer Simpson pretty well...and when I saw him in Chicago there is a scene where he is supposed to throw his voice and be talking as if he was Roxie Hart who sits on his knee like a dummy...and to me that never sounds like him either....

Unless I am mistaken, the tall skinny brother was John....and the shorter, wider brother was Tom.

I agree with Lizzy too. I have listen and listen to it and that is not Tom or john's voice.

I wouldn't have believed it either but fortunately I had it recorded on the DVR and when they ran the credits was able to pause it to read the names. They only listed names and didn't match them up with the Wilkens brothers so for a second I wondererd if maybe they were actually someone else but talented actors like those two could easily alter their voice.

LOL I used to LOVE Disney Channel so I know all of the stars pretty much, Ashley Tisdale was Sharpay Evans in High School Muscial (all 3 movies) and she plays Candace on Phineas and Ferb, she played Maddi Fitzgerald in Suite Life Of Zack and Cody...thats pretty much all I know for her Disney career..Like i said, I USED watch Disney so thats how I know that.

• 6 months later...

Not having the Disney channel, or any kids in the house, this series has passed me by. I've watched the episode on YouTube and I can see why people are finding it hard to identify the voices.

What I did notice, when checking it on IMDb, was the number big names that have appeared in it. The Tom/John reunion isn't the only one the show boasts either. Ashley Tisdale was reunited with her 'Suite Life' co-star Brenda Song for one episode (I have seen Suite Life :)), and Barry Bostwick has been paired with Rocky Horror co-stars Richard O'Brien and Tim Curry in different episodes. Maybe they'll get one of Caroline Rhea's co-stars from Sabrina if there's another season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...