Arrest Garrett Duke!

MaryAnne

It was very good story, Garrett. Heck, I'm impressed you turned around a story in, what, less than a week? I can't even do that! LOL

And speaking of stories, it's about time to start thinking about the next chapter in our ongoing tale of jail house shenanigans. Who will be the next lucky person to grace Hazzard's jail? Hmmm....

I think we were leanin' towards Alex, but then we had that outbreak of minor drama which kinda threw a bucket of icewater on the whole thing. Whoever goes into jail next might feel safer for bein' there.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... cousin, you look tired. Maybe you should lie down. Here... the cot in the holding cell is all nice and ready for ya....

HA! Fooled ya!! *abruptly shoves cousin into the open holding cell, and slams the cell door shut* *CLANG!*

You have the right to ree-main silent! Not that you would. KHEE! This livens up a dull night, don't it!

HA! Fooled ya!! *abruptly shoves cousin into the open holding cell, and slams the cell door shut* *CLANG!*

You have the right to ree-main silent! Not that you would. KHEE! This livens up a dull night, don't it!

:-o

What?! GAAHH!!!! *stumbles into the holding cell and then turns, rushing back to the bars and grabs hold* You stinker!! *pushes on the door and finds it won't open* Lemme outta heah!

Thank-you everyone who commented on my story...it was a fun story to write. I am surprised that I was able to write it within a week, especially seeing on how long it takes me to update my series story (Dang muses anyway). Thank-you.

(Sorry it took me so long...I was without a computer for a week due to it being sooo slow and taking it to my parents' house to have it updated. Hopefully it'll be back and up and running sometime soon. :) )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.