Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2

(Know I got to thinking that when I typed it, but I could see Granny doing it)

"It ain't a bullet honey." Granny said in her defense.

"Well, I think we can just talk to him Granny, though I'll let you have the gun if it gets to a car chase." Daisy said.

Granny gave Daisy a look that said she wished to use the giun, but handed it to Bo to keep while she and Daisy went in and Bo would follow closely behind.

Daisy sighed and followed them both into the office.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they got in there Jason gave Granny a disaproving look "Would you get outta my office old lady?" he asked rudely.

Granny scrunched up her face and gave him a kick in the shin "No I won't untill you let my great-granddaughter go! You tell these yankee likers to let her alone!"

Daisy stared partly stunned, partly embarassed and partly greatful.

When they got in there Jason gave Granny a disaproving look "Would you get outta my office old lady?" he asked rudely.

Granny scrunched up her face and gave him a kick in the shin "No I won't untill you let my great-granddaughter go! You tell these yankee likers to let her alone!"

Daisy stared partly stunned, partly embarassed and partly greatful.

Daisy didn't know which emotion her face was showing but she bet it was greatful.

Bo nodded and quickly picked Granny off of Jason, slinging her over his shoulder and tried to ignore the fact that she pouned into his back.

Jason, however was furious "YOU DUKES GIT OUTTA HERE BEFORE I CALL ATLANTA!!!" he roared.

Now it was Daisy's turn. She got up close and grabbed his shirt collar "Jason you evil thing!" she couldn't even think the blood pounded in her head as she on impulse just shoved him, chiar and all to the floor.

Bo nodded and quickly picked Granny off of Jason, slinging her over his shoulder and tried to ignore the fact that she pouned into his back.

Jason, however was furious "YOU DUKES GIT OUTTA HERE BEFORE I CALL ATLANTA!!!" he roared.

Now it was Daisy's turn. She got up close and grabbed his shirt collar "Jason you evil thing!" she couldn't even think the blood pounded in her head as she on impulse just shoved him, chiar and all to the floor.

Daisy said "NO ONE! and I repeat NO ONE messes with a Duke or a Strate as long as I'm around!"

Jason managed to snag the CB mic from his desk and called for a couple buddies of his "Hey y'all the Dukes are heading out, after them!"

Bo, Daisy and Granny of course wasted no time with the General and Granny wasted no time retrieving her shot gun, which now really did have a bullet in it, just waiting to shoot something.

Jason managed to snag the CB mic from his desk and called for a couple buddies of his "Hey y'all the Dukes are heading out, after them!"

Bo, Daisy and Granny of course wasted no time with the General and Granny wasted no time retrieving her shot gun, which now really did have a bullet in it, just waiting to shoot something.

Daisy was freaked out for once..she didn't want anyone hurt..or to get in trouble all she was trying to do was protect her children..this was her fault.

However, when they finally did catch up to Jason's henchmen the only thing Granny did was expertly shoot out their tires and Bo, along with her and Daisy got out and he expertly knocked them out.

Daisy put a head to her sweaty forehead "Bo, I swear all this is making me sick. I have to stop acting like this."

Bo took her into his arms "Don't worry Daisy, you're doing the right thing and that's all that matters."

However, when they finally did catch up to Jason's henchmen the only thing Granny did was expertly shoot out their tires and Bo, along with her and Daisy got out and he expertly knocked them out.

Daisy put a head to her sweaty forehead "Bo, I swear all this is making me sick. I have to stop acting like this."

Bo took her into his arms "Don't worry Daisy, you're doing the right thing and that's all that matters."

Daisy said "What is the right thing anymore Bo..."

Bo scooped him into her arms and carried her back to the General. He laid her in the back seat and Granny sat up front with him. Bo picked up the CB mic and called into it "Boy Blue!" he called for Enos "Ya got yer ears on? Kinda important here!" he said as he started towared the Tri-County hospital.

Enos said "Whats wrong?!"

Bo gritted his teeth hating that he had to do what he was doing "Enos, listen me and Granny got Daisy here and I tell you something ain't right. We're taking her to Tri-Count Hospital. Oh and a couple of Jason's henchmen were after us, but I clobbered them, but that ain't to say there aren't more."

Enos sighed

(i gotta go..see ya tommaorw)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.