Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2

Bo looked up, a symphathetic look on his face. Enos sighed secretly thinking the worse to lighten whatever Bo had to say.

Bo patted the seat beside him and he sat down.

"Well?" Enos asked.

Bo sighed "Well. . .I will say that Lily's here too."

Enos nodded "But what about Daisy and I want to see my girls Bo." he said "What's the matter with them?"

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo looked up, a symphathetic look on his face. Enos sighed secretly thinking the worse to lighten whatever Bo had to say.

Bo patted the seat beside him and he sat down.

"Well?" Enos asked.

Bo sighed "Well. . .I will say that Lily's here too."

Enos nodded "But what about Daisy and I want to see my girls Bo." he said "What's the matter with them?"

Bo sighed "Lily was hurt really bad when she let her guard down in a fight... and Daisy..all this has made her litteraly sick."

Enos nodded "Bo, only the Lord could make us part. . ." a tiny bit of a smile tugged at his lips " 'till death will we part." he said.

Just then Doc Applebey came over and Enos tensed slightly

"Don't worry Enos." Doc assured him "The girls are fine. Though I might have a problem getting Daisy to take her medicine that I hope will help her stress. You can come on back and see 'em if you want."

Enos nodded "Bo, only the Lord could make us part. . ." a tiny bit of a smile tugged at his lips " 'till death will we part." he said.

Just then Doc Applebey came over and Enos tensed slightly

"Don't worry Enos." Doc assured him "The girls are fine. Though I might have a problem getting Daisy to take her medicine that I hope will help her stress. You can come on back and see 'em if you want."

Enos said "I'll try.." and she went to see his girls.

Lily herself was torn. She was torn by what had happend as well as how her mother was feeling.

Enos laid a hand on Daisy's shoulder "i know it's hard my little firecracker. I never would have imagined anything like this myself."

Daisy turned to look toward him "And I'm leaving all this on you. I'm dying Enos!"

Enos was horrified "What do you mean?"

Lily herself was torn. She was torn by what had happend as well as how her mother was feeling.

Enos laid a hand on Daisy's shoulder "i know it's hard my little firecracker. I never would have imagined anything like this myself."

Daisy turned to look toward him "And I'm leaving all this on you. I'm dying Enos!"

Enos was horrified "What do you mean?"

Enos said "Don't leave me...please..."

(I hope she doesn't die..this wouldn't be a story without Daisy.)

(I don't think she will, but she does have some things going on)

Daisy nodded "I know you don't want to loose me Enos. I know"

Doc sighed "Enos, I really can't tell honestly, but all this is doing something awful to her. She had a horrible fever when she came in and she still kinda does."

Enos said "Please don't let her die..she can't.."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.