Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enos nodded "And I'm sure she . . ." Enos looked down "Lily, your mother has had a rough road. Nothing in life was ever easy for her. She wants to give you better, but it just hasn't come so easy for her to that either."

Roscoe got down on a knee also "I should know, I'm one of the reasons, but somehow she always kept her head up high."

"What you tryin' to say?" Lily asked, a little less angry.

(You remember that ep "Million Dollar Sheriff?" I both part of it today. Man It had even me chocked up and it won't my uncle I thought was dyin)

Enos nodded "And I'm sure she . . ." Enos looked down "Lily, your mother has had a rough road. Nothing in life was ever easy for her. She wants to give you better, but it just hasn't come so easy for her to that either."

Roscoe got down on a knee also "I should know, I'm one of the reasons, but somehow she always kept her head up high."

"What you tryin' to say?" Lily asked, a little less angry.

(You remember that ep "Million Dollar Sheriff?" I both part of it today. Man It had even me chocked up and it won't my uncle I thought was dyin)

(yikes..)

Rosco explained everthing to Lily the best he could.

(Ok. LOVE your signature. One of my FAVORITE songs by him)

Enos took her into his arms again "I know you do Lily. You love them more than the world does, as do we. If I could tell you what you could do I'd do it." Enos sighed "Wanna go in and see your mama?" he asked.

(its one of mine too.)

Lily nodded "I think that would help a bit."

(well how bout my new one? Tried to relate it to today)

So Enos, with Roscoe's help, led Lily back to the house to talk to Daisy, who of course was cradling her daughter in her arms.

"I'm getting to supper in a minute Enos." she whisperd.

"Lily, wants to talk to you." he told her.

Daisy looked stunned and patted the seat beside her "Come here baby. What's wrong?" she asked.

(well how bout my new one? Tried to relate it to today)

So Enos, with Roscoe's help, led Lily back to the house to talk to Daisy, who of course was cradling her daughter in her arms.

"I'm getting to supper in a minute Enos." she whisperd.

"Lily, wants to talk to you." he told her.

Daisy looked stunned and patted the seat beside her "Come here baby. What's wrong?" she asked.

Lily said "Tell me how to help Andrea and Andrew...please Mamma"

(LOVE IT I love that song..its a bit hard for me to listen to but I love it)

(I can listen to it all day, but the thing is we're kinda falling in the same hole with a certain person who's supposed to be doing us better not putting us in more poverty and stuff)

Daisy wrapped her free arm around Lily "I honestly wish I could tell you honey."

Lily sighed.

The rest of the night Lily was quite and said nothing and it hurt Daisy since she knew why it was.

(I can listen to it all day, but the thing is we're kinda falling in the same hole with a certain person who's supposed to be doing us better not putting us in more poverty and stuff)

Daisy wrapped her free arm around Lily "I honestly wish I could tell you honey."

Lily sighed.

The rest of the night Lily was quite and said nothing and it hurt Daisy since she knew why it was.

Daisy tried to not notice.

However, Enos did even if he tried to remain nostalgic about it.

Andrea, Andrew and the others noticed it also and it had Daisy crying waterfalls in her head.

That night Daisy couldn't sleep much and so the next Day she told Enos she would take the kids to school instead of Lily so she could talk to their teacher, or the principal, whichever one would listen.

However, Enos did even if he tried to remain nostalgic about it.

Andrea, Andrew and the others noticed it also and it had Daisy crying waterfalls in her head.

That night Daisy couldn't sleep much and so the next Day she told Enos she would take the kids to school instead of Lily so she could talk to their teacher, or the principal, whichever one would listen.

Daisy straped the kids into Dixie 2 and took them to school.

When she got there she was met by the Secretary, Marie Carter.

"Hey, Daisy what can I do for ya honey?" she asked.

Daisy sighed "My kids are getting beaten up and I wanna know if I can talk to the prinicpal and thier teachers."

Marie looked nervous "You do know who the principal is don't you?" she asked.

Daisy was terrified "No. Who?"

"Well" Marie whispered "His last name's Hogg."

Daisy looked surpprised "What?!" she cried.

When she got there she was met by the Secretary, Marie Carter.

"Hey, Daisy what can I do for ya honey?" she asked.

Daisy sighed "My kids are getting beaten up and I wanna know if I can talk to the prinicpal and thier teachers."

Marie looked nervous "You do know who the principal is don't you?" she asked.

Daisy was terrified "No. Who?"

"Well" Marie whispered "His last name's Hogg."

Daisy looked surpprised "What?!" she cried.

Daisy said "Oh no.."

(lol exactly what I was thinking. Thought on giving you the privelage of picking which Hogg.)

"What?!" Daisy couldn't believe her ears "Well then," she began nervously "Who are their teachers?"

Marie said "Some of the good people that have hated the Hoggs for awhile..I can't tell you all there names exactly..theres many of them."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.