Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily looked to make sure her brothers and sisters weren't listening "It's. . .well it's something about how we. . .as Dukes are horrible people and something. . .honestly I don't know the whole tale because I hear it different each time." Lily sighed looking as if she'd cry again.

Daisy said "Who would say such a thing!....listen, don't listen to them, you know Dukes are not bad people."

Lily looked down and choked out what she said "I know that mom, but the other day. . .I'm scared mom. . .for Andrew and. . .the others, but especially him. . .they're the ones who've heard this and. . .know that bruise Andrew got? School! Someone . . .did something to him. I told you I hate being the oldest!"

Daisy was shocked..she had to talk to Enos when he got home..this matter couldn't wait "Were talking to your dad as soon he gets home."

Lily ran her hand through her hair half agitated and half scared "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner mom, but I didn't know quite how to say it. . .I. . .I've been kinda lying to you and I'm sorry. The other kids. . ." Lily put her head in her hands and sobbed.

Just then Enos came in, Roscoe right behind him. They looked to eachother "Dais what's the matter?" Enos asked shocked.

Lily ran her hand through her hair half agitated and half scared "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner mom, but I didn't know quite how to say it. . .I. . .I've been kinda lying to you and I'm sorry. The other kids. . ." Lily put her head in her hands and sobbed.

Just then Enos came in, Roscoe right behind him. They looked to eachother "Dais what's the matter?" Enos asked shocked.

Daisy said "Andrew is being bullied and someone is spreading rumors about my family being bad people!"

Enos shook his head not believing what he was hearing "What?" he said out of frustration and confussion as he slowly walked over to where Lily sobbed "Daddy I'm so sorry! Andrew isn't the only one being bullied, but he's the worst! The other kids, from what I hear call him weak and. . .they say he's not a Duke. They just. . .it'd take a week to tell you."

Enos looked to Daisy and back to Lily and shook his head "You need the law side of me don't you?" he asked feeling much at a lost.

Enos shook his head not believing what he was hearing "What?" he said out of frustration and confussion as he slowly walked over to where Lily sobbed "Daddy I'm so sorry! Andrew isn't the only one being bullied, but he's the worst! The other kids, from what I hear call him weak and. . .they say he's not a Duke. They just. . .it'd take a week to tell you."

Enos looked to Daisy and back to Lily and shook his head "You need the law side of me don't you?" he asked feeling much at a lost.

Lily said "Daddy..I don't know what I need.."

Daisy looked at Lilly then Enos then Rosco.

Roscoe, finally tried to break the silence "Well we just can't let them do this to my goddaughter!" he said. Andrea, who had secretly overheard walked over and took her daddy's hand "Please make them leave us alone daddy." she aske when Enos noticed a little bruise she had coming on. It broke his heart to see the pain in her eyes.

Roscoe, finally tried to break the silence "Well we just can't let them do this to my goddaughter!" he said. Andrea, who had secretly overheard walked over and took her daddy's hand "Please make them leave us alone daddy." she aske when Enos noticed a little bruise she had coming on. It broke his heart to see the pain in her eyes.

Daisy saw the bruise and just had to sit down "No..NO..this can't be happening.."

Lily gave Roscoe a furious glare "Tell you!? You ain't even real family!" she shook her head

Enos and Roscoe looked to eachother shocked

"Lily, we just want to help. We know you're mad about what's happening to your brother and sister and we want to help." Enos tried.

Enos wished these were the years he could still pick Lily up and hold her while she cried..but now she was almost as tall as Daisy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.