Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was early one morning in Hazzard and Daisy had just finished cleaning up after breakfast. Enos had gone to work, his leg much better now that he could work well with his prosthesis.

Daisy smiled, it had seemed for so long that their world was never going to get better, but it finally had. However, Lily now fifteen was getting to driving and taking her younger siblings to school Daisy had help. She smiled at two-year old Jesse, who sat in his high chair watching her as she dried the last of the dishes.

It was early one morning in Hazzard and Daisy had just finished cleaning up after breakfast. Enos had gone to work, his leg much better now that he could work well with his prosthesis.

Daisy smiled, it had seemed for so long that their world was never going to get better, but it finally had. However, Lily now fifteen was getting to driving and taking her younger siblings to school Daisy had help. She smiled at two-year old Jesse, who sat in his high chair watching her as she dried the last of the dishes.

Daisy was really scared for Lily..she had learned to drive from her cousins Bo and Luke..and she knew how Bo and Luke used to drive..heck just for the heck of it they'd race with Lily on weekends.

Lily nodded grinning "Yup and I wouldn't rather do anything else. . ." her face suddenly clouded over "Mama, for some reason. . .a a couple weeks ago. . .I think a roumour got out about me or. . .something about Dukes and no one's talking to me. . .the boys are downright. . .well you'd be furious!" she said putting emphasis on how thrilled her Uncle's lessons made her.

Lily nodded grinning "Yup and I wouldn't rather do anything else. . ." her face suddenly clouded over "Mama, for some reason. . .a a couple weeks ago. . .I think a roumour got out about me or. . .something about Dukes and no one's talking to me. . .the boys are downright. . .well you'd be furious!" she said putting emphasis on how thrilled her Uncle's lessons made her.

Daisy said "And whats this rumor saying about you?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.