Arrest B.L. Davenport!

MaryAnne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know that Cooter! I's just making sure your castle isn't havin' any issues...." *sees BL walk out of the jailhouse* "And it's not! See? That wasn't so bad was it? Have a nice day, Cooter!"

*Goes inside the courthouse, looks to cousin* "Man, judgin' by the look on BL's face, you and I may find our cars dismantled in the mornin'..."

She won't do any such thang, she's too nice. Besides, it ain't like we singled her out. We arrested more before her, and there's more to follow.

This whole law enforcement thang is a blast! Bustin' people...collectin' fines...wavin' around tickets... I'm finally diggin' what ya'll see in this.

Who's next on the list of usual suspects?

She won't do any such thang, she's too nice. Besides, it ain't like we singled her out. We arrested more before her, and there's more to follow.

This whole law enforcement thang is a blast! Bustin' people...collectin' fines...wavin' around tickets... I'm finally diggin' what ya'll see in this.

Well, let's see... *unfurls a very long ream of computer paper* Got half the county heah... at least I'm guessin' it's half the county. Census never could get an accurate number of citizen's...

My, my I got so many to choose from! Indeed....who's gonna be next...?

:deputy:

Well, let's see... *unfurls a very long ream of computer paper* Got half the county heah... at least I'm guessin' it's half the county. Census never could get an accurate number of citizen's...

My, my I got so many to choose from! Indeed....who's gonna be next...?

:deputy:

How about a non Duke, non Davenport.... Alex?

*leaves Brian's dismantled vehicle in front of the courthouse, turning the wrecker over to Cooter hightailing it out of sight*

*looks out the window, and frowns *

And after ah've been so nice. Waaaal, if that's the way they wanna play it....

I think we'll have to make an example outta one of B.L's buddies. The next person we arrest aint' gonna get out so easily...if they git out at all...and they can thank B.L. for it.

*just for dramatic effect, adds an evil laugh* HA! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Well BL you've gone and done it now and it seems as if one of your own friends are going to pay for what you did! Bet you're real proud of yourself now, huh? ;) Guess I would be too...I mean afterall, it is only a friend that will pay and not you. Hopefully that certian friend will be a forgiving friend towards you after all this said and done by the looks of it. :D

Well BL you've gone and done it now and it seems as if one of your own friends are going to pay for what you did! Bet you're real proud of yourself now, huh? ;) Guess I would be too...I mean afterall, it is only a friend that will pay and not you. Hopefully that certian friend will be a forgiving friend towards you after all this said and done by the looks of it. :D

*looks at the ground scuffing toe of boot* way to lay on a guilt trip Garrett, whoever it is that get's arrested for my actions I am really really sorry and I hope you won't hold a grudge and will forgive me.

Seeing Cooter coming in the wrecker, Dixie flagged him down, jumped in and tried to put the J hook and chain under the seat before he saw it. "Can you give me a ride to the farm?"

Cooter replied as he pulled out, "Just as soon as you tell me about that there hook."

"Just keep drivin' and I will." Dixie said.

Cooter seen Brians patrol car and looked at Dixie, "That wasn't me. It was BL, I had thought about helpin' her out of a fix and all but she managed to get out of jail on her own."

"Jail? What was she doing there." Cooter asked.

"Ask her when you see her, she took of like a scared rabbit headin' out of town." Dixie said, glad they were clearing town too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GeneralLeeGirl that reminds me of a fix my Dad and his friend got into. They was pulling a 30 something foot cabin cruiser through the hills of VA and WV. Got it a bit hung, bent the trailer. Several miles later they had and up hill, down hill area to go through the trailer got loose broke the safety chain. Dad handed him the insurance for the truck and walked into the crowd leaving his 'buddy' to deal with the law since it was his boat (Dad's truck). Dad even told one of the spectators a man (him) would have to be a danged fool to haul that boat through there. When the law showed up the boat was parked in a window of a furniture store! The insurances was good police report made and his buddy came looking for Dad. Daddy explained it would have been quicker to let him go to jail, and Dad bail him out than them both go and have to wait on Mom and his wife an hour away! Friends like that ya don't need enemies!

Edited by DixieDavenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.