Arrest B.L. Davenport!

MaryAnne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie walked back to the garage and put out a call for anyone seeing Cooter, then she called Luke, "Can you bring the keys to the wrecker by the garage? So I don't have to hot wire it. You know how Cooter gets mad when I do that, but I think we're in need of an emergency tow job. Well, nothing actually needs towed just pulled." She said innocently. She thought to herself that if the Hazzard law didn't arrest the folks truely guilty of crimes or at least set bail for those they wrongly arrested at least she may be able to post BL's bail a little early. And since there was still a bunch of folks in and around the jail she might jsut get the bars off the window and gone before anyone seen who was actually driving the wrecker.

Waaal, lookit heah. All these people hangin' around the jailhouse. It's a good thang I came over, in case somebody's tempted to give B.L. a boost outta the cooler.

Coincidently, looks like MaryAnne pulled over a towtruck outside. It was actin' mightly suspicious. Reckon we might have more guests for our county hospitality center!

Which leads me to your bail, B.L. We're gonna halfta make some room so I'm gonna need you to earn your exit. Now, seein' how you're a Davenport, I'll expect you can swing this one. My car, and MaryAnne's car, take the same grade of oil as the General Lee. You'll need to supply us with a case of oil.

I also need to know you'll get the right kind of oil. So, to git outta jail, tell me....what kind of oil would go into a 1969 Dodge Charger? I'm not talkin' Penzoil or Quaker State, s' got nothin' to do with brands, it's about the thickness.

After gettting the keys to the wrecker Dixie made her way out side teh jail window and got BL's attention hoping to cover the distinct clang of teh J hook hooking the bars on the window. So far so good, that is until she saw Mary Anne at the wrecker. She quickly left teh chain piled in the bushes and went downstairs.

"BL got in touch with Cooter, he's in Atlanta picking up some oil and things for the garage." Dixie paused, "He said he'd be back as soon as possible."

10w-40 is the answer I was lookin' for. And with your promise for a case of oil bein' good, since Davenports are honest folk... I suppose I can letcha out. S' usually MaryAnne's job but she's still dealing with that towtruck. I wonder how you impound a towtruck, if there's nothin' else to tow it with....

*gets keys and unlocks door* Congratulations! Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Dixie looked at BL wondering what she was waiting for. Dixie turned and started to the stairs hopin' BL was not far behind her.

They all could hear Cooter from outside. "Mary Anne, what are you doing messin' with my truck? Don't ya know a man's truck is his castle!"

(Took the 'liberty' of a Cooter comment since none of the Cooter's have been active on HN since 2007.)

They all could hear Cooter from outside. "Mary Anne, what are you doing messin' with my truck? Don't ya know a man's truck is his castle!"

"I know that Cooter! I's just making sure your castle isn't havin' any issues...." *sees BL walk out of the jailhouse* "And it's not! See? That wasn't so bad was it? Have a nice day, Cooter!"

*Goes inside the courthouse, looks to cousin* "Man, judgin' by the look on BL's face, you and I may find our cars dismantled in the mornin'..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.