Arrest Daisy Mae Duke!

MaryAnne

She made a great prisoner. We'll halfta do that again sometime.

Well, MaryAnne, the crowbar motel awaits a new guest! Who's next in your list of warrants n' wanteds?

Hmm.... *pulls out ticket book, flips through several recently written on pages* I've been accumulating quite a list o' potentials heah! So many to choose from too, folks contemplatin' things like mutiny, double crossin' a deputy, riotin'...

Before I was just pickin' folks random and trumpin' up charges. Now y'all are making the charges easy! I can't believe the rampant lawlessness that runs through your hearts! Good thing I'm doing this jail time stuff as a public service...

Now, who's gonna be next for the greater good... :deputy: I'm gonna have to think about this one for a bit...

Hmm.... *pulls out ticket book, flips through several recently written on pages* I've been accumulating quite a list o' potentials heah! So many to choose from too, folks contemplatin' things like mutiny, double crossin' a deputy, riotin'...

Waaait a minute now. There ain't been any doublecross or mutiny. I was merely in the process of drawin' out more information, so I pretended to be interested in double-crossin' you. :innocent:

B'sides, you have a Davenport and a Hogg hangin' around. Either of them would make mighty easy arrestin'. If you want to see somethin' other than a Duke behind bars.

It was beter than I expected but a little off key.

Speaking of keys, I wonder where those moderators are with the key to let Daisy out. Maybe they're out of town and Daisy's going to have to stay in there all weekend.

Hey Daisy, I learned a french word today.....encore.

You speak French don't you? What's it mean?

Thanks Daney for the support. It was merely an idea that this place hadn't been collectin' them any money lately,........ besides, BL and myself are repectful citizens even pointing out some of the lawlessness in the County, but in true Hazzard fashion that appears to have taken second place in all this. As usual they have found another way to pick on the Dukes. I hadn't seen Luke in awhile and figured they had got him and Bo in here already, surely didn't think about Uncle Jesse (Roger) being first.

DixieDavenport

It was beter than I expected but a little off key.

Speaking of keys, I wonder where those moderators are with the key to let Daisy out. Maybe they're out of town and Daisy's going to have to stay in there all weekend.

She was let out awhile ago by MaryAnne. Can't help it if she decides to stick around anyway. Some Dukes take right naturally to prison.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.